Chapter 22 - Sebastian

Diego's POV:

A few days later Selvaggia had her radio show as usual and this time I went with her again.

I haven't been interrupting anything, but when I saw a familiar face doing into the room where they're recording I got a little bit worried.

The guy that just went in there was Sebastian Michaelis, a producer of... The hell know what kind of producer! I've never really watched any of his movies, or whatever he does.

All I know about him is that he's a racist, a feminist and a jerk at once... If not more.

I've only met him once, but it was more than enough as while we were talking every moment he had something to say about the woman that I was with and none of those things were nice. Not at all.

For a while I decided to not to be an asshole and interrupt at every moves he's doing, but when at a break they were talking Sebastian literally started touching her without even asking for permission.

I know, this sounded weird, but you know what I mean.

So I decided to interrupt at this point with giving them some coffee.

- Ah! Great timing with that, Diego! - said Fabio on his usual cheerful voice.

- I know - I replied, winking at him then I went to Selvaggia, gave her her coffee and kissed her.

Before I stepped back she whispered.

- Just in time before I punch him on the face - she whispered.

- Anytime - I replied to her with a smile.

- Come on! This is all I'm getting now?? - she snapped, now louder.

- Why? Do you want more? In front of people? - I smirked.

- I've already got use to it - said Fabio while he took a sip of his coffee.

- I don't mind it either - Sebastian added, a bit grumpily.

- Even if you do... That's your problem Sebby - I said with a cheekily before kissing Selvaggia passionately before leaving again, letting them finish the interview.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the interview finished Sebastian came out of the room first...

- You're way too jealous, you know that? - he said, smirking at me.

- You were the one starting this crap.

- I didn't know she's your wife! - he snapped.

- Why? If you'd have known you'd have done more?

- Maybe... But no. I respect marriage, you know that.

- No, I don't... To be honest...

- Well... Then now you know - he said - Now excuse me, but I need to go... - he added and with that he walked away and a second later Selvaggia joined me.

- Not just a jerk, but lying too, huh? - she groaned.

- Yeah... But it's okay. He left so I'm okay too - I smiled as I pulled her closer to me - Now... Do you have anything else to do here, or we can go?

- We can go... But where do you want to go?

- To home... Or somewhere that we can be alone? - I smirked as I caressed her cheek.

- Hm... I think I'm starting to understand what do you want to do... - she smiled.

- Then shall we go?

- Yes! - she giggled then together we headed home.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At home we barely arrived and went inside the house she pulled me to the sofa...

- Whoho! - I laughed - You're getting way too excited!

- Why? Are you tired for this? - she smirked cheekily at me - Well, you're older than me after all... Oldie...

- Are you trying to insult me? - I asked her while slowly pulling up her dress.

- I just want to give you some inspiration - she replied, still smiling cheekily at me.

- Well then... Seems like I need to show you again... How good I am...

- Go ahead! - she said and just a moment later I went in which surprised her - Hah! You were faster than I though! - she moaned.

- You better learn your lesson... To not to underestimate me ever... - I whispered.

- I'm starting to... Like this lesson... - she moaned and the rest of the action is something I shouldn't be talking about here... ;)