Chapter 7 - Passionate lover

The show we agreed to be in is going to be on Saturday and today is still just Wednesday so we went to work as usual after the phone call.

Surprisingly this show only started again a few days ago so they called some couples too, including Clari and Marco as well.

- Well... This is going to be good... - she giggled.

- I agree! - Marco nodded.

- Diego's a bit scared of it - said Selvaggia while she was looking at me with a cheeky smirk on her face.

- I didn't say I'm scared of it! - I snapped - I just... I just wanted to make sure you want to go into this too...

- Liar! - she joked while she kissed me on the cheek.

- Okay, fine! Maybe I was... A bit - I laughed awkwardly - But this'll be fun, I believe!

- I'm sure it'll be! - she smirked.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That evening we were talking about this show...

- I don't really remember what questions they were actually asking there... - mumbled Selvaggia.

- Things about the couple's relationship - I replied.

- But what questions exactly?

- Literally anything! Like... Like when were they on their first date... First kiss... Or the first time when they were together... Like that...

- Hm...

At this point she smirked, came to the bed where I was sitting and came to sit on my lap...

- Like this? - she asked then she kissed me passionately on the lips while she was slowly taking off my shirt.

- Yes, exactly... - I smirked back at her.

- Well... I remember everything about us - she said as she eas pushing me down on the bed - You're going to lose this for sure...

- Oh really? - I grinned and I rolled over so I got on top of her - I wouldn't be so sure about that...

- Hm? What do you know that I don't?

- I don't know yet... But we'll see...

- What do I get if I win? - she asked while she rolled over again on top of me then she was already taking my pants off.

- That depends on what do you want from me - I replied firmly while letting her do what she's doing.

- Honestly?

- Yes.

- From you I got everything... - she smirked then she started kissing me slowly lower and lower - You're perfect either way... You're a loving husband and father...

For a while I was just listening to her then I rolled over on top of her again which surprised her pretty much.

- Woah! - she laughed.

- You're unfair! - I said - You're bit even letting me do anything!

- I didn't say you should just lay there, letting me do all the work! - she joked.

- Well, I'm not going to! - I smirked then I kissed her - You're all mine, queen... Only mine... - I said while I've been kissing her neck and undressing her as well.

- My amazing, passionate man... - she giggled while I was kissing her.

- And you're my amazing, passionate woman - I smirked as I continued kissing her more and more.

I love how passionate she is... Just us me... She's the perfect woman for me... Not like if I didn't know this yet...