Chapter 8 - The show

Soon the weekend has came and it was time for the show which made me a bit worried, but excited as well.

We were already in the studio with Clari and Marco too when the producer came and called me and Selvaggia in first...

- Selvaggia Lucarelli and Diego Ramos! The couple that everyone look up to! - said the showman, called Alexander - How're you two doing? Hope you aren't nervous that much!

- I'm not nervous, but he is! - said Selvaggia and everyone laughed, including me.

- How long will you do this?? - I snapped jokingly at her then pulled her closer to me.

- As long as you get nervous! - she replied.

- Wow! - Alex interrupted - I honestly haven't seen you like this in public ever before, Selvaggia!

- Well, time changes people!

- And other people! - I added with a cheeky smirk on my face.

- Okay! It's time for the questions! Firstly you both need to write down your answers to the board you have there and a wall will soon come up so you won't see what the other writes!

We were both ready and the wall he has been talking about was already between me and Selvaggia...

- First question: Where was your first kiss and who started it?

We both got 45 seconds to answer then we had to hold up the boards and Selvaggia started speaking...

- It was him who started it and in front of my house!

- That's correct! - both me and Alex.

- Of course it is! - she snapped - I could never forget that night... - she added and she even blushed slightly.

- When was this exactly? - Alex questioned more.

- Around in the middle when Notti Sul Ghiaccio was going... - I replied while looking over to Selvaggia who has been smiling the whole time - There was nothing really between us, but we both had feelings for each other already...

- I've been mad at him for something... That I don't really remember... But he made me forgive him right away with that kiss...

- That's really cute! - Alex joked then soon he continued asking - Next question: Where did you meet the first time?

- Shouldn't this be the first question? - I asked back while writing down my answer.

- What does that matter anyway? - Selvaggia snapped at me - Just write down your answer... If you remember that answer! - she added cheekily.

- I'll get you for this later today!

- I can't wait! - she laughed and when the time was up it was my turn to answer first.

- We first met in Buenos Aires, on the preimer of Priscilla!

- Correct! - Alex cheered - Anyway... How did you feel when you first saw him like that on the stage, Selvaggia? - he asked as he turned to her.

- Well... Interesting... To be honest - she laughed - Very interesting, but he looked pretty sexy already! Also he seemed like a fun guy which would be good to talk to... So I called him for a meeting and I've never regretted it!

- Either did I - I laughed and after this the show continued with more and less succed in how many things we remember from each other, but the show was pretty fun after all.