Chapter 16 - Disaster starts

Diego's POV:

After the party finished Selvaggia told me what Victoria told her earlier today about Laerte and that she wants to help us out which was pretty suspicious to hear...

- Oh really? - I mumbled - And do you think she was serious about it?

- I have no idea - Selvaggia sighed frustratedly - I don't know if I should even believe her, or not, but while Laerte isn't here I'm just happy...

- I don't know who's more dangerous by now... Victoria, or Laerte...

- Both are pretty dangerous if they want to be - she laughed as she snuggled up to me on the couch - I just want peace and nothing more...

- Don't stress yourself over something that didn't even happened yet - I said as I kissed the top of her head - I'll always be here for you...

- Thank you... I love you so much for this, you know that...

- I do - I grinned - And you know that I love you even more?

- That's not possible! - she said cheekily.

- Why not?

- Because I love you the most!

- Oh really, cutie?

- Yes! - she giggled, but she had no more time to play around because I grabbed her by her wait gently then I kissed her lovingly on the lips - Oh, wow! Well... I might change my mind...

- You better... - I smirked - Because no one can love you, or anyone than I do love you... - I said then I kissed her again, but this time with much more passion.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia's POV:

A few months passed by and nothing bad happened so I'm glad...

But today Diego has to go to a party... Kind of thing... Where he'll be interviewed and he needs to meet up with many people and as much as I wanted to go with him I just can't.

I have many things to do today so he has to go alone...

- Alright, beautiful... But don't be too sad, okay? - he said as he hugged me gently - I'll come home as soon as possible...

- Okay - I smiled as I hugged him back - Take care of yourself and good luck!

- Thank you - he smiled one more time before he headed to get ready and within an hour he left from home.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I have my radio show to record as well so after I took Leon to school I went tonthe studio right away to see Clari there.

- Hey! What are you doing here? - I asked her.

- Huh? I'll be interviewed here! - she replied.

- Wait... Are you coming to the radio show? The Stanza m2o?

- Yes!

- Great! Atleast I don't need to interview some stranger - I sighed deeply.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After we were done with everything me and Clari were about to head off when I got a phone call that made me terrified...

It was my friend, Ivana who has been working as a nurse in the nearby hospital and she told me that they just took Diego in from a car accident.

He's through a surgery now as well...

- Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go! - said Clari as we immediately went to the hospital, but she didn't let me drive as I've still been in deep shock and I was shaking.

God, if something bad happens to him....

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving there I went to his room right away to see him laying in the bed.

While Clari stayed outside the room I went in to sit next to his bed and held his hand.

Not so long after we arrived to the hospital and I've been sitting there Diego was already waking up which made me really happy, but not what happened after that...

He looked at me, really confused and asked:

- Who are you?