Chapter 14 - Party: Part 1

Diego's POV:

A few days later we were all invited to a party that was held for the whole cast and some other people whom I didn't really know...

- Do you want to go? - I asked Selvaggia.

- Uhm... Sure, why not! - she replied happily - I don't know when was I even in a party the last time...

- Then it's decided! We're going! - I said happily too.

She just smirked happily, hugging onto me.

I swear sometimes she looks like a little girl... Mostly when she's happy like that.

- Why... Are you looking at me like that? - she asked again, making me realize that I'm staring at her for 10 minutes now.

- Uh... No reason - I replied awkwardly - You're just so cute... - I added, kissing her head lightly.

- Nah! I'm not cute! - she mumbled, blushing slightly.

- Yes, you are - I smirked while kissing her neck this time - And I'm not gonna argue about this with you any longer!

- Tch... Fiiiiiine then! - she laughed, kissing me on the cheek - You idiot!

- But a lovely idiot! - I added cheekily which she didn't even reply anymore, but just hit my arm playfully.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon the day of the party has came and we were both getting ready with Selvaggia and when I saw her for a quick second I even forgot how to breath...

- My god... - I muttered.

- What? Do I look bad? - she gasped.

- No, no! You look perfect... As always - I smiled as I took a hold of her hand and kissed it - But I'm better always keeping an eye on you on the party... - I added.

- Yes, you definitely better! - she grinned - But now... I think we should go!

- Yes! - I nodded then soon we headed off to the party.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving there we were greeted right away by all the people that has been there so far and at some point Selvaggia decided to go to the ladies to talk so I went to check on Alfredo and the others and just then I realized that not only him and the cast members were there, but the Violetta cast's men are also there, including Ezequiel, Jorge, Ruggero and all the others.

- How come you all are here?? - I asked Jorge.

- The tour has already finished so we decided to have a little vacation here, in Italy! - Jorge replied.

- And since Martin already knew about this as well he invited us to the party! - Rugge added.

- That's cool... But Diego is here too?

- Yes, he is - said Ezel - Why do you ask?

- Uh...

Most of the cast couldn't come to mine and Selvaggia's wedding so they don't know about Clari's and Marco's engagement either.

- I'm asking this because of Clari...

Then I told them the story.

- My god! - Jorge gasped - That's amazing!

- Yes, but I don't know if Diego will be happy about that as well, or not...

- I wouldn't be too worried about that - said Facu who just joined the conversation - Diego has been flirting with... Literally every girl that he has bumped into lately... I don't think he'll make any too big trouble out of Clari's engagement.

- Let's hope for that... - I sighed.