Chapter 9 - Stressed

When the show finished me and Selvaggia went home together...

- This was pretty amazing! - she said - Probably all the people will be weirded out on me as I was in this show, but I don't care! It was amazing!

- It was indeed - I laughed - And I wouldn't care about other people's opinion about this. If you enjoyed this is what matters the most...

- I agree! - she snapped happily then kissed me on the cheek - But did you see how many things Marco and Clara knew about each other?

- Yeah. Pretty inpressive, huh?

- They literally knew everything of each other right away!

- They were only lucky - I joked - I don't think they literally know everything about each other...

- Or we're that bad!

- We aren't!

- I was just kidding - she laughed, kissing me on the cheek again - I'm glad I could be in this with you...

- I'm glad too - I smiled happily - Being with you is always fun... Doesn't matter what we're doing...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later I found out that I'm gonna donthe next interview in my show with Victoria Pession which I'm seriously not that happy about because as soon as she found out about it as well she seemed to get upset as well.

- No need to worry, beautiful - I said to her at one evening - We'll do this interview and that's it!

- I know, but lately she seems like she has been trying to get closer to you... And I really don't like that at all!

- Just trust me - I smiled at her, kissing her head - I know you don't trust her, but trust me... I love you... And I won't let her do anything that she shouldn't be doing.

- Okay... - she sighed and hugged me - I trust you... It was never about you... But about her...

- I know... - I sighed too, hugging her back gently.

----- TIME SKIP -----

For the next couple of days me and Pession had to spend much more time because of the interview too and when we were about to shoot it I was perfectly calm.

I decided to not to let her make me just a little bit embarrassed because that's never good...

That morning Selvaggia also hardly wanted to let me go to work so I decided to take her with me to this interview so maybe then Pession will keep herself back.

And I was right...

- Good morning, people! - I said as I greeted the staff with Selvaggia on my side and as soon as Pession saw her her smile faded and she seemed slightly grumpy.

- Will you be able to handle a grumpy Pession? - Selvaggia asked, rather jokingly as she as kissing me on the cheek.

- I think I can handle her - I replied, kissing her back - I'll go and get ready. You can come with me, or...

- I'll stay here until you come back - she said - I kinda wanna talk to her a bit alone before you start...

- Okay then... But don't make her leave - I joked.

- I won't... Maybe...

She just smiled and I left to get ready.