Chapter 3 - Leo

The next morning I was getting ready when Selvaggia stopped me...

- Alfredo was acting weird yesterday... Why? - she asked.

- I don't really understand either... But my friend comes to the shooting today... The guy from Priscilla.

- Leo?

- Yes.

- Ah!

- I don't know why... Maybe he'll be joining to work... We'll see.

- You don't seem that happy for your friend.

- We weren't that big of a friends. We werw just working together and that's where the friendship came from. That's all.

- If you say so - she smiled then kissed me on the cheek and left to get ready too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on we headed to work and as soon as we arrived I saw Leo right at the entrance, waving at me like crazy.

- Diego! - he screamed.

- Hey! - I smiled awkwardly - What's up?

For some reason I feel awkward around him... But whatever.

- How about you introduce me to your beautiful wife first! We haven't even met before!

- My bad - I groaned - Not like if I was the one being busy at the time when invited you to our wedding.

- Okay, okay! You got me! - he laughed.

God... I just want to kill him.

Anyway... After I've calmed down I introduced Selvaggia to him then while she went to get ready for her first scene today I went to show Leo around the place where we're working.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Tell me where can you find such an amazing woman! - Leo said after a while of walking around.

- What?

- I need a woman and I'd pretty much need someone like your wife!

Ugh... Now I remember why I didn't like him that much, even though I called him "my friend".

Because he treats women like that.

- Listen to me now, Leo - I said as I stepped in front of him - Keep this behavior back because women doesn't like men that act like this.

- What? Are you now being a hero?

- I'm not being a hero, but if you're being a jerk to any of the cast member women you'll regret being born.

He looked shocked.

- Anyway... We're finished. I don't know what's your work is going to be, but better be good - I said and with that I walked away to find Selvaggia.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Since my wifey was in her changing room I decided to go after her there...

- Ah! My god! - she gasped when I entered without knocking - Don't scare me like that!

- My bad - I grinned - Anyway what's up?

- Nothing much. And there? Did you finish showing around?

- Yes, I did.

- Okay then... By the way it's our time to do a scene!

- Lovely - I smirked as I pulled her closer by her waist - Can't wait for that!

----- TIME SKIP -----

After our scene finished we had a lunch break in the cast so everyone was in the cafeteria.

I had to leave for a phone call, but it was only a few minutes and when I got back what did I see?

That my "friend" Leo was clearly flirting with my wife.

- What the...?!

At this point I could see Selvaggia giving me a "don't worry" look so I decided to watch from a bit far...

(Not gonna say everything, I'm just gonna get to the point)

- You do realize that I'm married, right? - said Selvaggia calmly.

- We both know that Diego is not that good for a woman like you - Leo replied on a really annoying tone that I wished I could punch him on the face.

- No, I don't agree with that.

- Aww, come on! I know you like me - he said and by now he was probably about to do something that he shouldn't have because she grabbed onto his...

Ehm... I think you can guess what did she grabbed under the table...

- Now listen to me... - she hissed - If we're gonna work together you better keep your distance from me because I'll hurt you even more than this...

Leo was in deep shock and all he could do was to nod and after Selvaggia let go of him he quickly left the table so I went to her...

- Nice one - I said - I think I'm better be nice to you, or I'm gonna regret it...

- Exactly - she smiled then she kissed me on the cheek - But I don't think you'd do anything to piss me off that much...

- I truly hope so - I laughed then we continued eating and soon we got back to work...