Chapter 19 - She's trying too hard

After that awkward kiss on the cheek and he left and I was standing there, totally frozen for some more seconds before snapping back to reality and going back to the girls.

I was totally frozen and so happy for what he did and I honestly wanted him to do more, but... Well, yeah...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Some time later we were all done so we headed home together.

On the way we stopped to each something together and in the meantime we talked a bit...

- I've seen what happened with you and Diego there! - said Tini - He still remembers in some ways!

- Too bad not the way he should remember... - I sighed deeply.

- He'll remember again sooner, or later! - Clari said as she hugged me.

- I wish... I really do...

- Soon mine and Marco's wedding's coming, but we still don't have a place...

- How about the same place where me and Diego had our marriage? - I suggested - It's a lovely outdoor place with amazing view and service...

- That's actually a good idea! - Clari cheered - Okay! I'll talk to Marco about it, but I think he'll love the idea too!

- That's good - I smiled - I'll talk to the owner tomorrow about it.

- Thank you!!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on I went home and I didn't realize that Diego wasn't home yet.

I went to the kitchen to make some tea and while I was doing it I heard Diego arriving home.

- Welcome home! - I shouted and a second later I see his head peeking into the kitchen - Hey! - I giggled.

- Hey! - he smirked as he came in too.

- Need something? A tea maybe?

- That'd be lovely - he replied.

- Okay!

- God, I'm so tired already... - he sighed - And Victoria just can't leave me alone!

I turned to him.

- What did she do again? - I groaned, couldn't hide my jealousy.

- He wanted to kill me without even warning me...

I sighed deeply when he continued...

- But I didn't let her do it. I couldn't let her...

- Why so? - I asked while trying to hide my huge smile after what he just said.

- I couldn't... Because it's just not right... When I don't feel anything about her at all... She's tryingg way too hard to seduce me... And that's getting a little annoying...

- I see - I giggled as I headed out of the kitchen to get something, but when I turned around I he was right behind me - Ah!

- Something... Something keeps telling me... That I should kiss someone else...

- H-Huh?

- I'll say it other say - he sighed - I want kiss you...

I gasped, but before I could say anything more he just kissed me...