Chapter 11 - A relaxing journey

When we were half way through the shooting we took a break and I was about to check on Selvaggia when Victoria pulled me back...

- Wait... Don't go... - she said.

- Why? What's up?

- You should know... That she isn't what she looks like... She hates me...

- Oh really? Just because I heard it on a different way - I groaned - I've heard almost everything you two have been talking about before the start so don't even try to fool me with anything!

- Diego...!

- What are you trying to do with this? Why do you want to break us apart? - I asked her - Leave us alone and care about your own business... Please...

She sighed.

- Now excuse me... I'm leaving for a few minutes, but I'll be back.

And with that I left the room to see Selvaggia in the other room, listening to everything so far and smiling happily.

- You heard everything? - I asked her while I took a hold of her hand.

- Yes... And it made me so happy - she replied.

- I'm glad to hear that - I said, kissing her hand - While we have been talking there I got a great idea...

- Great idea?

- Yes. Since this season's going to end soon how about after that we're going away somewhere for a while? Just the two of us...

- That sounds lovely - she said - But where do you wanna go?

- I don't know yet. It's up to both of us to decide.

- That's even better to hear!

- Good. Then when I'm finished here we should talk about it!

- Okay! - she smiled then kissed me on the cheek.

- Two more minutes! - I hear so I kissed Selvaggia one more time before heading back to finish the interview with Victoria.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I finished with the interview I quickly left Victoria there before she starts to say something again that makes me angry, went to catch Selvaggia and we headed off together.

- Wow! That was quick! - said Selvaggia, laughing.

- I've had enough of fake smiling to her! - I groaned - Let's go home now!

- Just in time, big boy - she laughed then we headed home together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on together we decided to go to the Bahamas to have a relaxing holidays.

Just the two of us.

When the shooting finished the following day we left the country together.

- Do you think Leon will be fine with Clari and Marco? - Selvaggia asked me while we were sitting on the plane.

- He's a grown up boy - I replied - They get along really well, mostly with Marco so I think they'll be fine together... Don't worry so much... - I smiled as I kissed her head which she has been resting on my shoulder.

- You're right... I'm sorry...

- Don't say sorry - I smiled at her - This is why you're an amazing mother - I added.

She looked up at me and kissed me on the lips.

- You moron... I love you - she mumbled.

- I love you too, beautiful - I smirked.

----- TIME SKIP -----

And a few hours later we arrived to the Bahamas and to our hotel which I chose very carefully.

I wanted to have an amazing view and have the most relaxing time together, but most importanly I want all this to be relaxing to Selvaggia.

- This is amazing! - she gasped when we entered our room and she went out to the balcony which had a breath taking view to the ocean.

- I'm glad you like it - I smiled - I want you to not to worry about anything and just have a good time!

She came back to me, kissed me on the lips then looked up at me with a loving smile.

- I sure will have a good time as long as you're with me...

- Good then - I smiled back at her as I hugged her to me and we relaxed for the rest of the day before the following day when we went to explore the place together...