Chapter 26 - A happy family

A few days later it was time for the interview to be in the TV, but at that time I was working on another interview so I didn't see, or know how was it until I arrived home and a happy Selvaggia jumped into my arms.

- Hello to you too, beautiful - I laughed - What's up?

- I just saw the interview! It's incredible how calmly you could handle everything there!

- I tried my best - I said as I kissed her on the cheek.

- But you didn't talk about my pregnancy...

- I didn't want to. This is something that you need to share with then if you want to.

- How about we do it together?

- That's even better! - I grinned - I'll help you in that too, of course!

- Thank you... - she smiled - That'd be a huge help...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia's POV:

A few weeks passed by and I just got a call for an interview which is going to be pretty hard... As now I already have a little tummy... But luckily Diego comes with me as well.

- Don't worry... - he said as he kissed my hand - I'm not going anywhere... I'll be here with you the whole time...

- I know... Thank you - I sighed deeply and minutes later we started.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around half way through when they finally asked...

- Some time ago Diego said something like you don't need any stress... What did he mean exactly?

I looked over to Diego, who just smiled at me sweetly which gave me enough straight to tell them... Since they'll figure it out anyway...

- Well... I'm 6 weeks pregnant today... This is why... He said that... - I muttered while I was holding onto Diego's hand while I placed my other hand on my tummy.

- Really?? Well, congratulations then! - said the riporter, a bit hesitantly.

I don't know if this was because he didn't like to hear about it, or because he was shocked... Either way I'm happy that I finay told someone else about it and I won't have to keep secrets anymore.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

The interview went amazingly and Selvaggia even told them about our baby too.

I'm so proud of her for doing that as maybe some people won't be so happy about this... But she did it anyway... And she didn't regret it which is really good to know.

That evening she has been talking a bath while I've been out in the living room, reading when Leon came to sit next to me.

- Dad, can you help me in something? - he asked.

- Yes, sure! What is it?

For a second I didn't even realize he called me "dad", but when I did I was totally shocked and froze some another moment, but then I tried to act normal and help him out.

This is the first time... That he actually called me dad... Which is very unusual, but it made me so happy... You have no idea...

Later on when Selvaggia came back...

- Hey! Everything's fine? - she asked as she came to sit next to me.

- Yeah... Yeah... Everything's fine... - I muttered, smiling like crazy.

- Something must have happened if you're smiling like this - she said - Tell me already!

- Nothing much... Really - I smiled as I kissed her head then hugged her closer to me.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Another few weeks and months passed by and in the meantime I've been going to check ups with Selvaggia and so far everything's going fine.

- Well... Do you want to know their genders? - asked the doctor.

- Their genders?! - asked both me and Selvaggia at the same time.

- Yes. You're having twins!

- WHAT?!

Selvaggia's POV:

Now that we know... I'm having twins everything's just more and more interesting.

Diego is more pumped up than ever for this and so am I to be honest!

I'm also glad Leon was happy about soon to have siblings... Because his opinion is the most important to me.

Not like if Diego wouldn't be important, but Leon is my son after all...

----- TIME SKIP -----

9 months passed by fast and soon the time came to give birth.

I was honestly a little bit scared of this, but Diego stayed on my side the whole time so it made me feel better and after some hours of struggling our baby twins were finally born.

- I'm so proud of you... And so happy... - said Diego as he was holding our baby girl in his arms - I still can't believe that this is happening... That this is really happening...

- It is happening... - I said as I looked up at him and smiled.

I could see he was near to cry so I decided to change the subject..

- We didn't even talk about names yet...

- True... But looking at this little princess... I got a name in mind...

- And what's the name?

- Isabelle...

- Isabelle... - I repeated - Sounds beautiful...

- And what about the little prince? - he asked as he sat to the side of my bed, kissing me then our baby boy on the head.

- Hmm... David?

- Perfect! - he screamed out which made me laugh - Uh... It's good... I like it - he said, a bit awkwardly.

- Isabelle and David then... - I said as I snuggled up to him while he wrapped his arm around me.

Diego's POV:

I'm literally the happiest man alive!

My little twins were born, here's Leon and my beautiful wife, Selvaggia!

I could cry in happiness, but I've cried enough already...

I have the most beautiful family in the country and everywhere!

And I'm not the only one, who says this, but the news too!

As we have been noticed by some paparazzi a few months after our twins were born and those pictures has been going around for weeks now, but I don't care!

Why?

Because our perfect, happy family was noticed there... And because they're my family... And I love them so much...

A/N: Well, that was the end and probably for good!

I know this was completely different from what I'm usually writing, but this is maybe one of those books I seriously enjoyed writing :P

Thank you to whoever read it and vote as well and I hope you enjoyed it!

Maybe there will be another Diegia book in the future, but I don't know yet for sure.