Chapter 15 - Party: Part 2

Selvaggia's POV:

After leaving Diego to go and see the other ladies in the party I noticed that some others are also here from the old Violetta cast which was a bit weird to me at first, but then I was quickly introduced to everyone by Clari.

- Well, I hope you're taking a good care of my "father"! - said Martina jokingly.

- Hey! Aren't you trust me? - I snapped, also jokingly.

- I do, I do - she laughed.

- Anyway... How come that you all are here now? - I asked.

- Martin told is about this little party and as the tour has already finished we decided to visit here to see Clari, Diego and whoever we didn't see for a long time! - she replied.

- That's really good. I'm pretty sure Diego will be happy to see all of you here! Mostly you, Tini!

- You think so? - she mumbled, slightly embarrassed which was really cute to see.

- Of course! Most of the time when he talks about you he talks like you're his daughter! And I mean his real daughter!

Before anyone could say anything suddenly Victoria appeared, dragging me away fron the others to talk.

- Did you know that your ex is in the city again? He might come to see you! - she said.

- What?!

- And before you'd think no... I'm not lying to make you upset. You know I don't like him either and this time I want to help!

I wasn't sure if she's serious about this, or not, but I decided to believe her for now.

- Fine. But what do you want to do? I don't think you can help anyone out in a situation like this.

- I might can't, but I can atleast keep him away from you and Diego!

- I'm not sure....

- Just trust me a bit this time!

- Fine! - I snapped - But then if I realize you want to do something against me and Diego to break us apart again, I swear...

- I won't!

I just sighed and nodded to this then we headed back to the girls and just as we did another trouble maker arrived.

Diego Dominguez.

- Clara! We need to talk! - he said right away to Clari, who didn't seem to want to talk at all.

- About what? - she asked.

- Eh... In private.

- They're all my friends so you can say it in front of them.

- This is personal...

- Oh really? Aren't you want to talk to her about our engagement?

This time it was Marco who spoke up right behind Dominguez.

- Listen to me, man... I really don't hate you, or anything... But don't bother Clari. If she doesn't want to talk to you then leave her alone.

- Don't tell me what to do!

- I'm suggesting you to leave her alone, or you'll regret it - Marco said on a dangerously calm, cold voice - She's going to be my wife and she loves me. You had your chance, but you pushed her away...

Dominguez was about to speak up again, but this time the other guys interrupted him as well.

- Diego, leave it - said Jorge - Leave it because they're happy.

- None of us wants any trouble, do we? - continued Diego, who also joined - Besides you were the one pushing her away and now you don't let her be happy.

- What do you know about me?! - Dominguez hissed then stormed off.

- That was awkward... - said Alfredo after a while of silent.

- But atleast he left - Marco added then he went closer to Clari and kissed her on the cheek - Are you okay, beautiful?

- Yeah... Yeah... Thanks to you... - she replied, hugging him tightly.

While I was watching them I didn't realize that Diego had his arms firmly around me until the moment when he kissed my head.

- Huh? What was that for? - I asked.

- I just wanted to - he replied casually which made me smile then I turned to face him and kissed him on the lips - Woah! And what was that for? - he asked back.

- I just wanted to - I replied the same way as he did.

He just smiled and later on we continued the party in peace.