Chapter 25 - Leave us alone!

Diego's POV:

A few weeks passed by and I've been trying to do my best to protect Selvaggia from every stress that's possible, but sometimes I was the one annoying her the most.

- Diego! - she snapped at me - Enough!

- Sorry... - I muttered.

She sighed then kissed me on the head.

- Don't be so overprotective! I cam tale care of myself - she said - I like my job and everything I'm doing... Just don't stress me out because then I'll be stressed out!

- Okay, sorry - I laughed awkwardly.

She just sighed and shaked her head.

- You're an idiot.

- An idiot that loves you way too much...

Now she smiled.

- I love you too - she said then kissed me softly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Even though we thought we're having a peaceful life now someone started sharing some stupid rumors about me and Selvaggia is about to break up because someone cheated on the other.

- Who the hell started this?! - I snapped angrily while I've been talking to Alfredo, who visited us.

- Calm down, buddy! - he said - I don't know, but you shouldn't get pissed off this much!

- But they keep saying that Selvaggia cheating on me with her ex-husband which is impossibe because he isn't even living in Italy right now!

- This is exactly why you shouldn't be this annoyed!

- This is not why I'm annoyed, but because whenever we're going out some idiot comes up to us, or just me, telling me that I deserve someone better than my wife because she's a cheater! I can't even get out of my house without hearing even once this crap!

- Then what do you want to do?

- I don't know yet... But I'm gonna end this soon!

- Okay... But don't kill anyone - joked Alfredo.

- I'm not going to... Atleast not yet...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I went out for a walk with Selvaggia when once again some dumb idiot fan of mine came to us again, complaining.

- Okay, let us go now - I said angrily - Everything that you're saying is a lie! - I hissed then I looked over to Selvaggia who has been quiet the whole time - Come... Let's go home to relax...

- Okay... - she nodded and we left that idiot fan there and went home and luckily she didn't follow us.

At home:

- I don't know how long I can stand this... - she sighed as soon as we arrived home.

- This fake crap will be forgotten soon... Don't worry - I said as I hugged her gently - Tomorrow I'll have an interview... There I'll try to fix everything...

- Okay... But don't make any unnecessary trouble, okay?

- I won't - I smiled down at her - Now... Let's go and get some rest now...

She just nodded and soon we sat in the living room to relax.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day morning I headed to the interview that I had to go.

I've decided to stay calm as long as I possible can and when they mention Selvaggia and this rumor I'll tell them... But calmly.

- So what about the rumors that have been around for some time now? About your wife and... - asked the riporter.

- You want to know about the rumors, huh? - I cut him off.

- Yes.

- Well then... I really hope this will be in the TV fully because this is an important message to everyone - I said - Selvaggia has never been cheating on me and whoever started this is incredibly dumb. I'm not being hateful towards people, but those that comes up with nonsense like this.

He was dead quiet the whole time while listening to me.

- I love her and she loves me. None of us cheated on one another. We're happy together so please... Leave us alone and let us focus on our happy life! Since now... All me and Selvaggia needs is a peaceful life. So leave us alone! This is all I'm asking for.