Chapter 2 - Work

Even at work we had to play a passionate couple so it wasn't so hard for us... It wasn't hard at all!

Even though there were some people being jealous as hell by now, but to be honest I enjoyed seeing them jealous and so did Selvaggia.

Meanwhile Clari and Marco were already planning their wedding and the girls from the cast were helping Clari as much as they could and the Violetta cast were still here to help.

- Since tomorrow is Saturday... How about we need to go to shopping? - said Lodo excitedly.

- Yes! That sounds awesome! - Clari replied, excitedly as well.

- Good! I'll make sure to find you the perfect dress! - giggled Tini.

- No! We will make sure! - Mechi added and they all agreed.

They're so cute and really great friends. I just love watching them and seems like I was daydreaming too much because Selvaggia snapped me back to reality by kissing me on the cheek.

- Hey, beautiful - I smiled as she came next to me - How're you doing?

- Pretty good - she replied - How about you?

- Happy. Really happy.

- Oh? Why so? - she asked.

- Well... - I smirked up at her while I slowly pulled her down into my lap - My friends are happy... My family's happy... And my wife's happy... Hopefully...

- She definitely is... Mostly when you do like this... - she smirked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

- Then how about you show me your happiness? - I smirked back.

- Oh! Well, as you wish... - she said the she leaned closer and kissed me passionately on the lips.

As she kissed me I wrapped my arms firmly around her body so she can't escape from me... Not like if she'd want to escape at all and meanwhile I grabbed onto her lovely butt too.

- Oh my... Aren't you a bit more cheeky than you should be around people? - she said, still smiling while looking into my eyes, inches away from my face.

- Maybe... - I smirked at her - But I can't help it...

- Fine, fine - she giggled - I'm not mad at you anyway - she added.

- Good then... Because I can't promise I'm not going to grab your butt any more time today... Tomorrow... And for many many days...

She was looking at me for a while with a huge smile on her face then just kissed me passionately on the lips.

- I love you, you idiot... - she said.

- I love you too - I replied, smiling happily.

- Okay people! - snapped Martin - Time to get back to work!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Our day has finally finished and we were heading home when Alfredo kept me back...

- Martin told me to tell you that a guy comes to join us to the shoots... I think his name's Leo... Or something like that.

- Leo... Oh! That must be my friend from Priscilla!

He's a real weirdo, but a lovely guy.

- Martin wants you to help him out!

- Okay, I will. Uhm... Will he be a new cast member?

- I have no idea. Martin didn't say anything more to me...

- Okay...

- Diego...

- Yes?

- Are you two good friends?

This question sounded really weird to me first, but then I realized...

- Are you jealous?!

- What?! Don't be ridiculous!

- You are - I smirked - But that's fine... And just so you know we have been great friends while working on Priscilla, but that's it. Since then we didn't really meet.

- Huh... I see...

Then soon Selvaggia joined and the two of us went home while Alfredo went home too... Or I don't really know...