Chapter 23 - Movie premier & "grope zoo": Part 1

A/N: Inspiration came from the fact that I'm gonna see the movie "Spy" very soon ;) Also the second part of the title could make sense to you... Or not... But it'll make sense either way sooner, or later... I don't know what else to say... Enjoy ;)

A few days later we got an invitation to a movie premier in Paris so after getting everything done we headed off to Paris... Only me and Selvaggia.

The whole way was really good and relaxing and when we arrived to our hotel the first thing she did was to collapse on the bed.

- God... This was a long way here... - she sighed deeply.

- Yeah, I agree - I replied while laying down on the bed next to her - But we're here!

- Yes! And I can't wait to meet them! Miranda... Melissa... Jason...

- Of course... Jason is way more important huh? - I grinned, but trying to play like I'm jealous.

- Of course not! - she snapped as she leaned above me, kissing me on the cheek - But you know how long I've wanted to meet him too!

- I know, I know - I laughed - I'm just joking.

- Very funny - she groaned, but before she could continue I kissed her.

- Yes, I know I'm funny - I winked.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day we both got ready for the premier and within a few hours we were already in place to go.

Holy cow! So many people came here to see them! It's incredible.

Anyway...

As soon as we were more in at the red carpet of course we also needed to pose for these crazy photographers so we did.

At one moment I decided to make this a little bit more fun and when Selvaggia wasn't looking I grabbed her butt.

- Hey! - she hissed at me then she smiled - What the heck are you doing in front of everyone?

- Showing off my wife's amazing butt - I replied firmly - Grope zoo! - I added with... I think with the weirdest face I could make.

I could see Selvaggia was about to say something, but she was cut off by...

- This is just amazing! - we both hear the laugh and the clap and turning to the voice we recognized Jason Statham.

- This is when you know that you have an amazing relationship! - he added.

- Well... We indeed have - I laughed then we shook hands - Nice to see you here, Diego!

- Wait... What?? I was just about to say my name! - I gasped.

- True... But I already know pretty much more about you two than you think - he winked.

- Playing smartass again, huh?

This time it was Melissa McCarthy, who interrupted us.

- I'm just being nice! - Jason snapped - Besides these two are the ones I've been only looking forward for this premier!

- Really?? - both me and Selvaggia gasped.

- Yes! Why? What were you expecting?

- Well, uh...

- I've been on way too many premiers of this by now and I want something fun tonight! Well... If you stay for the party as well, of course...

- Well... - I started - It depends on the milady - I said while looking iver to Selvaggia.

- Of course we're staying! - she replied immediately then we all laughed.

- Okay! Then we need to pose some more time and THEN we can go in! - said Jason, also pretty excitedly and later on we were all enjoying the premier while meeting up with some new people.