Chapter 20 - Wedding

Unfortunately even though Diego kissed me he still doesn't remember fully about me, but I didn't have time to worry about that as Clari's wedding was near so we all were gettinf ready for that.

The guys took care of Marco and to make him look perfect while the girls were helping Clari.

Even at the evening before the wedding we stayed with Clari to get her mind off of the fact that she can't be with Marco.

- Hey! Don't worry! After the wedding you'll be together every evening! - said Lodo excitedly.

- Yes, but now let's enjoy this night without all the men! - said Tini as she jumped up.

- Yes!! - screamed everyone happily.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around 3 hours after the party started Diego visited and he wanted to see me... Which was pretty weird.

But as I was heading to him I saw Victoria trying again:

- What are you doing here, Victoria? - I asked her as I arrived there.

- Chill, girl! Chill! - she smirked - We're just talking.

- Maybe you talk, but I didn't come here to see you - Diego snapped - I came to see Selvaggia so if you don't need anything else then please...

- You can't talk to me like that! - she snapped angrily then when she saw that no one cares about her problem she stormed off.

- Finally... - Diego sighed then came closer to me - Can we talk now?

- Y-Yes... - I muttered.

- To be honest... I just wanted to see if you're okay...

- Huh?

- You always seem so sad... I just wanted to uh... To see if you're okay...

- I'm okay... Don't worry... - I muttered, still not knowing how to react.

- Good... - he smiled - Good...

- I'm glad... You were worried about me - I added while smiling at him.

- Of course I was! I uh... Yeah...

After this awkward conversation he left while I stayed with the girls, but I was pretty happy after this.

----- TIME SKIP -----

And the next day the wedding's day has finally came.

Clari was really excited fr early morning and we were all helping her to calm down and get ready for her big day.

Around 2 in the afternoon we were ready and for 3pm we were already in place and the wedding started.

Everyone was on their places and I just couldn't take my eyes off of Diego the whole time.

He looked so good in his suit... Jeez...

While the ceremony was going I looked over to the couple and they just looked adorable there, smiling at each other.

They reminds me of myself and Diego...

I wonder if I'll ever got him back fully, or not... I don't know anymore...

- You may kiss the bride now - said the priest now, smiling at the couple.

- Gladly - said Marco before kissing Clari passionately on the lips and after that the next thing I realized was Diego coming to my side and kissing me passionately on the lips too....