Chapter 21 - He's back!

Diego kissed me at the end of the wedding.

What just happened? I don't know and I'm so happy and confused at the same time, but I kissed him back.

- D-Diego...

- I'm back - he moaned - Selvaggia... My beautiful wife... My life... My everything...

- Diego...

I couldn't help it. I started crying as I jumped into his arms and by now everyone was watching us, including the newly married couple too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Seeing them kissing... On the same place... On the same way... - Diego said as we were already sitting at a dinner table now - Everything came back... And I had to do it there, in place... Because I'm losing everything again..

- You surprised me really much... But I feel so happy... - I said while hugging onto him tightly - I'm so happy... I'm so happy to have you back fully...

- Me too - he smiled - I've missed you so much - he said then he kissed me softly - My beautiful wife...

- I love you so much... I'm never going to let you go anywhere too far away from me...

- As you wish, my queen - he smiled, kissing me on the lips once again.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day when the wedding endede and Diego went home together.

When we arrived Diego wrapped his arms around my body from behind and began to kiss my neck lovingly.

- You know... You look amazing today... More than amazing... - he whispered into my ear - My beauty queen...

- My god... - I giggled.

- I want you... - he whispered softly then turned me around and kissed me passionately on the lips while he hand his hands on my butt already.

- Oh my... You're getting into it way more quicker than I thought you would...

- I haven't got to feel you for ages now... - he said.

- Well then... Come into then bedroom... - I smirked as I pulled him into our room.....

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

My memory came back fully yesterday and I can't be happier as I have her finally in my arms... My beautiful wife...

I have no idea how could I even forget about her and this... I feel so awful, but now happy.

I have my memory and my family back...

And my love...

- Good morning, beautiful... - I whispered to her as soon as I felt her starting to wake up.

- Good morning... - she mumbled sleepily as she even looked up at me - God... I feel so happy and comfortable right now...

- Oh really? - I giggled.

- Yes, exactly - she grinned.

- And why so?

- Hm... Should I start telling you?

- Yes... I want to hear it...

- Well... Having you next to me again makes me incredible happy... And by laying here, on you... It's so comfortable... - she giggled softly.

- Well then... You'll be comfortable for the rest of your life - I said while kissing her on the cheek softly.

- Good then... Very good - she said as she snuggled closer to me for some more time while we were laying in bed for a little more time....