Chapter 5 - Jealousy?

Later that day we found out that Pession is going to work with us too which made Selvaggia even more upset, but she was trying to hide it.

I tried to make her feel calmer, but it didn't really work the whole day, until the evening when we were finally alone in the car on our way home...

- Selvaggia... - I mumbled.

- What? - she groaned.

- Don't be so upset... You know we're only working together and nothing similar will happen like in the show because no one can make me leave you... - I said while I held her hand gently.

- I know, I know... - she sighed - I can't help it...

- Try to bear her... We have only one season left from this and then it ends...

- Yeah, right... - she said while squeezing my hand gently.

- We'll be fine! You'll be fine! Don't worry... - I said as I started kissing her next neck slowly and passionately - You're the only woman in my eyes...

- Hah... Yeah, I can feel that... - she moaned.

- My everything... I love you so much... Never ever forget that!

- If you keep being like this I'm pretty sure I'm never going to forget it... Ah! - she gasped after I was biting onto her neck - God, Diego!

- What? - I smirked at her.

- Are you seriously doing this now?!

- They'll wait until we finished having a little fun - I said with a cheeky smirk on my face while I even picked her up and took her to the sofa - So what do you say? Are you in?

- You're ridiculously passionate today - she laughed, but I simply didn't let her speak so much as I began to kiss her passionately again which made her moan once again - God... You're crazy... - she said before pushing me off of her, getting on top of me and began to take off my clothes - God, you got so much clothes on for your scenes... - she added.

- You need to work for this body! - I said jokingly.

- You sexy man!

- I know I am... - I smirked at her before slipping my hand under her dress and grabbed her butt firmly - You got a nice butt there, sexy lady!

- Hah! Still looking better than you! - she replied with a cheeky smirk on her face before kissing me again on the lips while she finally got all my clothes off - God... Sometimes I forget how sexy you are...

- Well, you better remember... - I said then I got on top of her again - Because I'm even better in satisfing you in bed - I added.

- Then show me what you got! - she smirked at me then I started kissing her again, more and more passionately...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day when I was alone Pession showed up and I'm starting to feel like Selvaggia's jealous is not without any reason...

- And? How's life as a married man? - she asked - I still remember when you said you've never been married because you haven't found "the one" - she said, rather jokingly which I couldn't fully understand.

- Uh... Yeah. Well, everything's just perfect! - I replied, trying to stay cool.

- And Leon?

- We became close from the beginning... So that never has been a problem.

- That's great to hear - she smiled as she stepped closer to me - And are you really sure... That Selvaggia is "the one" for you?

- Eh?

- I mean... Haven't you been feeling anything at all for someone else...

- No! Like who? And why are you asking me things like this?!

I got so annoye at this point that I just didn't know what to say, or do, but luckily my phone's ringing saved me so I quickly got away from Pession before I'm gonna do something that no one wants to see...