Chapter 24 - Movie premier: Part 2

After we all watched the movie too (which was pretty amazing) we headed to the party where we actually met up the other part of the cast, aka the singer Verka Serduchka and the repper 50 Cent.

The whole night was already amazing enough, but when Verka and his band started singing it just made everything even better.

The song just sounds incredible weird, but pretty awesome at the same time.

Err... Yeah...

(A/N: Song is in the media)

At one point while everyone was clapping and cheering for them he jumped off the stage and pulled both me and the director Paul Feig to the stage to dance too.

For one second I wasn't sure about what am I gonna do, but as I saw Paul "dancing" I decided to roll with it as well and soon I pulled Selvaggia with me.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later the party calmed down a little bit and now we were just talking.

As usual now the ladies and the men were in two different groups, but even so I've noticed that Selvaggia absolutely doesn't drink alcohol at all.

It's weird because in a party like this she usually drinks something.... But doesn't get drunk that easily...

Maybe she just doesn't want to and I'm just overthinking things.

- Diego! - suddenly Paul snapped me back to reality.

- Uh... Yes?

- I've seen some of your works before and I'm really impressed by your acting skills - he said then gave me his business card - I might will need your work once.

- Oh! Well... That'd be amazing! - I replied finally as I also gave him my card, just to be sure that he'll have my number - That'd be a honor to work with you.

- Come on! It's not a big deal! - said Jason then he laughed.

- Of course! - Paul groaned - Next time I won't call you then!

- Nah! Of course I'm joking! - he laughed.

Paul just sighed then turned back to me.

- Anyway... As I saw your wife is a pretty good actress too - he added.

- I told her the same too, but she doesn't always believe me - I said jokingly - Mostly because acting isn't her all time job after all and probably never will be... But who knows.

- Exactly! - he snapped - So at one point I might need her to work for me once as well!

- How the hell do you even know that it's going to happen?? - interrupted 50 Cent this time.

- I don't know! But I just want to make sure that I'll have people to help me out when I need it!

Well... That's a pretty good plan, I guess.

At this point I got a great idea.

- Is it possible for me to "borrow" the stage for some time? - I suddenly asked.

- Well... Sure - Paul nodded - If you're planning to sing then just tell the guy at DJ table what do you need.

- Okay, thank you! - I said as I quickly went to the DJ to give him what I need and soon I jumped up to the stage - Well hello, people! I'm just gonna "borrow" this place for a bit... To once again show my love for the only woman I've loved and will always love more than anything.

At this point Selvaggia immediately jumped and looked over to me.

I looked over to the DJ now who just nodded and started the music I've given him then I started singing...

No soy ave para volar,
Y en un cuadro no se pintar
No soy poeta escultor.
Tan solo soy lo que soy

Las estrellas no se leer,
Y la luna no bajare.
No soy el cielo, ni el sol...
Tan solo soy

Pero hay cosas que si sé,
Ven aquí y te mostraré.
En tu ojos puedo ver....
Lo puedes lograr, prueba imaginar

While I was singing Selvaggia was smiling at me the whole time while she came closer to me so I jumped down from the stage and gave her a microphone so then she joined in singing together with me.

Podemos pintar, colores al alma,
Podemos gritar iee eê
Podemos volar, sin tener alas...
Ser la letra en mi canción,
Y tallarme en tu voz

Then again I was the one singing and by now everyone was watching us...

No soy el sol que se pone en el mar,
No se nada que este por pasar.
No soy un príncipe azul...
Tan solo soy

Then again we sang together while I took a hold of her hand and sang the rest of the song together while staring into each other's eyes...

Pero hay cosas que si sé,
Ven aquí y te mostraré.
En tu ojos puedo ver....
Lo puedes lograr, (lo puedes lograr...)
Prueba imaginar

Podemos pintar, colores al alma,
Podemos gritar iee eê
Podemos volar, sin tener alas...
Ser la letra en mi canción...

No es el destino,
Ni la suerte que vino por mi.
Lo imaginamos...
Y la magia te trajo hasta aquí...

Podemos pintar, colores al alma,
Podemos gritar iee eê
Podemos volar, si tener alas...
Ser la letra en mi canción...
Podemos pintar, colores al alma,
Podemos gritar iee eê
Podemos volar, si tener alas...
Ser la letra en mi canción...
Y tallarme en tu voz.

To the end of the song everyone clapped while Selvaggia whispered into my ear...

- Do you seriously need my attention non-stop, huh?

- Exactly - I replied then I just kissed her softly on the lips.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on when the party finished we said goodbye to everyone and me and Selvaggia headed to our hotel.

- Ah! Finally! - she sighed deeply as she collapsed on the bed.

- The party was pretty good, wasn't it?

- It was! I'm just really tired now!

- Now that we're here... - I smiled as I sat next to her while caressing her leg upper and upper and kissing her neck - And alone...

For a while she didn't say, or do anything, but then she pushed me away.

- I'm sorry, but I can't... Not now... - she said.

- Why? Selvaggia, is something wrong?

- No... Nothing wrong - she muttered with a little smile on her face - Depends on how do you look at it...

- I still don't understand what you're talking about...

- Oh my god, Diego... - she sighed then said - I'm pregnant!

- Wait... What?! - I gasped.

- Yeah... You heard me well...

Now I could see her fear from my answer so I simply hugged her while trying to stay calm, but it didn't work.

- This is... Fantastic... - I muttered - This is amazing...

- Really...?

- Of course! - I said while I let go of her and looked into her eyes - Selvaggia... This is what we wanted for a long time now!

She just looked at me for a while then she started crying while she hugged onto me tightly while I was hugging her back and calming her down...