Chapter 10 - Talking

Selvaggia's POV:

When Diego went to his changing room to get ready for the interview I went to talk to Victoria.

I honestly don't want to argue, or anything, but she has to stop playing with Diego because he isn't going to fall for her.

I pretty much thought it's going to be Ventura who's gonna be like this, but I was totally wrong... Whatever...

- Hey, Victoria! - I decided to start the conversation.

- Hey - she replied.

Well, this is what I was expecting to happen...

- Uhm... And how are you lately?

- Okay, you don't need to be nice with me - she said - I know you also know about what I was doing with Diego earlier.

- Uh... Yes.

- But tell me something... Are you really sure that you two are meant to be? - she asked which left me speechless - Because he's more of that kind of guy who likes to be... Extreme... In everything... You probably understand what I'm talking about.

- What is that supposed to me? You're saying that I'm not good enough for my own husband?!

- Shortly? Yes.

I took a deep breath before answering.

- This is what you think.

- Me and literally everyone else around you... You just don't see that!

- Stop saying that! I thought we were friends...

- Friends? After standing up against me in Notti Sul Ghiaccio all the time?

- I simply told them my own opinion and didn't let anyone to tell me what to say.

- You should have done what they told you and not voting for Diego all the time.

- He was always better than any of them!

- Of course... Or you've been in love with him already and that's why you have been voting for him!

- That's not true!

- Oh? So you weren't in love with him yet?

- Ah... I was... But that didn't cha...

- So what are you trying to explain now exactly?

- You should be ashamed of yourself, Victoria - I groaned, starting to get really angry - You let them pay you to say what they wanted to hear while I didn't and this is why you're hating on me since the show finished!

- That's correct. And don't talk like you're innocent because we all know you aren't!

- What is that supposed to mean now?!

- You and Diego already had a relationship while the show was still going!

----- MEANWHILE -----

Diego's POV:

I was ready to start so I went to find the ladies when I heard Victoria talking pretty harshly to Selvaggia and she was even shouting at some point.

She said everything bad that she could and after a while I've got enough of listening and interrupted them.

- What's going on here?? - I asked, making both of them jump in shock.

- We were just talking - said Victoria, pretty coldly - Shall we start?

- In a few minutes - I replied - Please go to the other room, where we're gonna shoot! I'll go in a moment too.

She nodded and left so I was alone with Selvaggia.

- I can't believe how big of a...

- Bitch? - I finished.

- Yes! That how big of a bitch she is!

- But why?

- Because I had my own opinion, instead of following the other idiots and do what others told me to do!

- Ah... Well... I'm not gonna go into this for now - I smiled - I'll go and start so we can finish as early as possible!

- Good... Because I might gonna slap her...

- Don't do it - I smirked and kissed her softly - Until it's not necessary... Okay?

- Okay, okay - she smiled too - Now go... I'll be watching you from the back!

- Okay, good - I smiled - This will be much better and easier!

She just smirked, kissed me on the cheek then I left to start shooting this interview...