Chapter 6 - Problems

In the evening me and Selvaggia went home together and I just couldn't be happier for the weekend to come...

- You look so upset - she said - Something happened after I left you?

- Uh...

- I take that as a yes - she groaned - Pession, right?

- Do I even have to say anything at all? - I asked back jokingly, but she didn't seem to get the joke now which I understand - Listen... There's nothing she can do to break up apart... Okay? - I smiled at her - She can flirt as long as she wants, but I'm not letting her fool me, or anything like that! We might have been fooled once, but we're not gonna get fooled again!

She looked at me for a few seconds before sighing deeply once then smiling slightly...

- I believe you... - she said - But I'm still not calm... So please...

- Okay, okay - I sighed too - I'm not going to tell you any more time to not to worry because I know that's going to make you even more worried!

- Good boy - she laughed, kissing me on the cheek.

- Your loving good boy - I added and we both laughed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At home when everything was already quiet and calm we were also getting ready to sleep.

I went outside the garden to get some fresh air and I didn't even notice that Selvaggia came out too until I felt two arms hugging me from behind...

- Hey there... - I smiled as I touched her arms gently.

- What are you doing out here? - she asked softly - Come back inside with me...

At this moment I turned around to face her...

- I have a better idea... You'll come back inside with me!

And with that I picked her up into my arms.

- Woah! Well, okay then - she laughed - That's really lovely!

- Glad you like it - I smirked then I took her to our room where we soon went to sleep.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I woke up earlier so I decided to make some breakfast for both of us when I got a phone call.

The call was about that weird show I've seen on TV a few times... Where a couple has to answer questions about their relationship and they want to see who knows things better like where did they had the first kiss and stuff like that.

- So what do you say? - the guy on the phone asked me.

- Uhm... I need to disguss this with my wife too...

Just as I said that Selvaggia came to the kitchen as well, looking still a bit sleepy and confused.

- Wait a second... - I said to the phone then I turned to Selvaggia and quickly told her about what I heard.

- Sounds lovely - she laughed - I'm in! Well... If you are too.

I just smiled, nodded then I said to the phone:

- We're in!

Well... This is going to be very interesting... I wonder how will this go.