Chapter 4 - Pession's back

A few days later it came out that Leo isn't good enough for the job he was supposed to get so he got something else while to his old place a weird, but pretty nice guy, called Mehmet got which made me happy because he's also married.

- You're happy because he isn't going to flirt with me like that idiot did before, right? - Selvaggia asked at one evening at home.

- I'd lie... But there's no point - I smirked - Yes, I'm happy for that too.

- I knew it!

- You know I'm jelaous at every guy that are near you! - I groaned, blushing a bit.

- Even Fabio? - she laughed.

- Yes! Even though I know he has a girlfriend.

- Goddamnit! You're too cute! - she laughed as she kissed me again and again.

- Not as cute as you - I smirked, kissing her back.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later I decided to have a little surprise for Selvaggia as today is her birthday.

I told Martin that I'm not going to the shooting, but I told Selvaggia that I'll go to a different type of job and she agreed to leave.

While she was away I got the house clean and decorated nicely and I also made some food for us and around lunch time I was done.

- Perfect! - I mumbled to myself - Now it's time to call her!

And a few minutes after I called her she arrived too and looked shocked when she looked around.

- Diego! - she gasped - Did you do this??

- Yes, I did - I nodded, smiling at her as I walked up to her and kissed her softly - Happy Birthday, beautiful...

- Diego... You're amazing! - she smiled as she hugged me tightly - Thank you so much...

- You deserve the best! Now... Shall we have dinner? - I asked as I lead her to the dining area where she gasped again.

- Yes! - she nodded excitedly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- This was amazing! - she said after dinner - Did you make this??

- Yes, I did - I nodded - I'm glad it was good because this was the only thing that made me so upset the whole day...

- It was perfect! Thank you for everything - she smiled.

- Hey, hey! I'm not finished yet! - I grinned - The day's still pretty long...

- Hm... Why do I feel like you still planned something good? - she smirked playfully.

- You're totally right - I smirked back.

And after that we enjoyed the whole day together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day we all went to work and I was surprised to see Victoria Pession, the ex-judge from Notti Sul Ghiaccio.

- Hey! It's lovely to see you two together! - she said when she saw us coming.

- Thank you - I smiled a bit, but when I looked over to Selvaggia she looked a bit frustrated for some reason.

Luckily Pession had to go and we also headed to the changing rooms.

When Selvaggia was about to leave to hers I went inside with her and closed the door behind me.

- Huh? Don't you need to go and get ready too?

- I do... But before that...

- Yes?

- Why were you so cold with Pession?

- Eh?

- I saw you have been really upset around her... Are you being jealous?

- No! No... Maybe... Yes... Kind of...

- Why so? - I smirked.

- I don't know, okay?! I just felt upset! You have been having a good friendship with her when we weren't together and this makes me upset...

- Don't get upset... You're my wife after all and I really really love you... - I said while I was kissing her lovingly which soon made her giggle.

- Okay, okay... - she giggled - I love you too, idiot... - she added then she kissed me passionately on the lips...