Palletshipping: Bullied

#NoMoreBullying

... And during these whole years, Gary was just watching from behind-in the shadows.

BULLIED

By @GingerAndy

Ash felt as if everyone stared at him, everyone pointed at him-everyone's attention was drawn to him. He hated attention, he hated crowds, he hated being with people. He just wanted peace; he just wanted to be alone.

The raven haired made his way to his locker, his books brought to his chest. Some students he's seen before gave him weird looks; others looked at him and laughed. He hated it. He wanted school to be finished already.

FAT FAGGOT

SUCK MY DICK

SISSY

Ash's eyes widened. He rubbed his hand over the locket, trying to erase the words written largely in red, but it didn't. He tried again, his hand shivering, trying to contain himself. He felt like crying, but he didn't want to cry.

Vain, the writing wouldn't just go away. Ash quickly opened his locker, grabbed the books he'd need and closed it fast, not wanting to see what was written on it again. A hand grabbed his shoulder harshly from behind as he was about to walk his way to his classroom.

"What's that, faggot? Not saying good morning?"

A guy pushed him against the locker, making Ash's books fall to the ground. Ash didn't say a word. He didn't react either. He was used to it.

Ever since Ash came out as gay, most students started to bully him. Ash didn't even understand why. There was nothing wrong in being gay. God created him like that. What coming out as gay had to do with others? Why they did hate him so much? He did nothing wrong. He didn't hurt them. He never hurt anyone.

It's not like Ash wanted to be gay. Misty didn't talk to him anymore, nor did Dawn and May; this latter even got the guts to tell him to stay away from Drew. Iris was the only one who kept his company sometimes, but only when her boyfriend Cilan is not around. He held a grudge against Ash and this latter had no idea why.

Then there was Gary, who was staring at the scene from behind. He's always been in the shadows, even before Ash came out. He and Ash stopped being friends a long time ago, when they were still in elementary school. They grew up and the distance between them grew even more. They no longer talked.

Though, Gary was always watching him from behind-in the shadows. He didn't know why he cared. He had no idea why he was standing here watching this.

"People like you should not exist, you know that? You're a piece of shit. You're abnormal. You don't deserve to live."

Ash has heard worst. He was used to it. He tried to get off of the guy's grip but he was too strong.

"You're sick, seriously. You're sick. You're disgusting. You should just go die!"

Ash closed his eyes and moaned, as the guy tightened his grip around his wrist even more. He let go of it, glared at Ash and shoved him against the locker as he made his way through the hallway. Students kept staring for a little bit.

Collecting his books, Ash took a deep breath and made his way to his class, tears building up in his eyes.

Gary's gaze followed the raven haired.

Why did he care?

-

You should just go die.