[Birthday Gift] Amourshipping: Girl Princess!

So this is a one-shot for the lovely Sumsumgirl152 because her birthday is TODAAAAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!

-

Ash Ketchum was sitting down on a black bean bag chair, eating slowly from a big bowl of potato chips that was on the ground. His eyes were totally fixed on the TV screen hung onto the wall. He leaned to the back and placed his video game console controller on his abdomen.

Ash poked Gary's back with his foot. "What kind of games is this anyway?"

"That's it. Done."

Gary stepped back and threw himself onto his bean bag chair. He grabbed his own game controller as Ash blinked at the bright pink background with hearts all over and all the smiling anime girls popping up on his TV.

"What is this..."

Girls Princess!

Press Start Button

Ash turned slowly toward Gary. He looked pale. "What is this bullshit on my TV?"

"Just something I thought we'd have fun with! By the way, only one at time can play. You can start-"

"DID YOU JUST PUT A DATING GAME IN MY CONSOLE?"

Gary got up and stepped back after Ash tried to hit him with the game controller. "Woah, woah, calm down! It's just for fun!"

"A dating game, Gary? A dating simulation game?" Ash has never felt so disgusted like this before. This was stupid. What kind of people enjoyed this kind of games?

"Hey, how did you know it's a dating game anyway?"

"Shut up."

Gary jumped up in his spot. He slowly started heading back to his bean bag chair. "Don't hit me."

"I'm done with your crap. I can't believe you spent money on this kind of perverted stuff!" Ash narrowed his eyes at his childhood friend. Gary said he'll be bringing a surprising game. Ash believed him...

"Just because it has girls doesn't mean it's perverted."

"This shows this game is really perverted."

"For. Fun." Gary nodded at his friend. He leaned forward quickly and hit a button on Ash's game controller. The game started.

"Hey!"

"Girls Princess 3!"

Ash made a face at the sounds coming from the TV. There were even giggles. "Pfft, the sounds are annoying!"

"Yeah, I thought that at first too." Gary smirked and placed his hands behind his head.

"Please enter the protagonist's name!"

"This means you, Ash."

Ash saved kicking Gary's butt for later. He stared at the keyboard on the screen.

"Enter a name you like, come on."

"This is stupid."

"Do it."

"Fine."

Ash typed: Satoshi

Gary chuckled. "That stupid nickname again? Serena should stop calling you that!"

Ash ignored him.

"Please enter a nickname!"

"See? You could have saved that stupid nickname for this one!"

Ash typed: Sato

"Okay, I give up. What's with using your girlfriend's nicknames for you?"

"None of your business." Ash raised his eyebrow at Gary and turned to look in front of him. He started eating from the potato chips bowl. "So, is this some high school bullcrap?"

"Yes — oh, a girl! Yuriko! I hooked up with this one before."

"You need a life..." Ash mumbled under his breath and smiled. He was still looking at screen.

School Hallway – Morning

Yuriko: "Nice to meet you, Satoshi-kun!"

"Her voice is so annoying and she has pink hair!"

"Pick up an answer, come on."

1-Nice to meet you!

2-You're cute!

3-Get lost!

"Okay..." Ash clicked the third answer and was quickly moved to another girl in another situation. Gary raised his eyebrows at him.

"What-"

After School – School gate

Mami: "Eek! I'm going to fall!"

1-Catch her

2-Hold her

3-Kick her

Ash picked up the third answer again and was, again, switched to another girl. Gary snapped. "Hey! What are you doing?"

Training Camp - Afternoon

Asuka: "Hey, wanna skip?"

1-Follow her

2-Hesiate a little

3-Insult her

Ash picked up the third answer once again and that is when Gary snapped. "Hey! What do you think you're doing? You can't play that way! You're ruining the game!"

Ash leaned back and kept picking up the worst answers every time. "Hey! Stop it, Ash!"

"But Satoshi only has eyes for Serena!"

Gary groaned and slapped his forehead.

THE END.

Did anyone recognize which anime this scene is taken from? c;

And happy birthday again, Summer!