[Pokeshipping Week] I love you, but...

The bedroom was dark, blurry, smoke-filled.

Misty rested her head against the head of the bed, her breathing slow and silent. She slowly pulled up the covers to hide her body. Misty moved her knees up slightly, with her gaze still fixed on the person on the end of the bed, giving her his back.

Silence.

Misty stared at his tattooed back. With every move, his back muscles tensed. Misty rubbed her feet together. She watched as he moved his hands as they were hidden behind his head. She could hear the lighter flicker, and see the smoke go up. He coughed a bit, and ran a hand through his hair.

The redhead took her time to contemplate his strong arms. They were slightly sweaty, and just like his back muscles, his biceps tensed with every move, every step. Tattoos filled them. Misty would get lost in them. She loved his body. The more he traveled and trained, the stronger he got, and the more handsome he got-and the wilder Misty turned.

After all,

It was the Pokemon Master's body.

Misty succeeded in pulled herself up more and leaned forward. She slowly moved closer to him and placed her arms over his shoulders and her head against his neck. Her hand stroked softly his chest.

"Ash..."

The moment the Pokemon Master showed up at her door, Misty let him in, instantly. She knew he dated a lot of other girls, and slept with them. She knew. She knew about the other pretty and hot girls. She's seen them in the magazines with him. She knew he never called or checked on her because he didn't care. She knew he didn't care one bit about her.

"Ash..."

The young Pokemon Master moved his hand closer to Misty's head, and stroked her hair slightly with his fingertips and pulled away. Misty tensed. Even when he's touching her, he doesn't give all of it-and it leaves her unsatisfied, wanting more and more.

"Ash..."

Misty watched from behind as the cigarette pulled away, held up in Ash's fingers. The smoke came out again. Misty moved her hands to his mouth and stroked it. She felt his slight facial hair. His smoke-filled warm breath tickled her. She told him to stop smoking, but he didn't listen-he never listened, even when he was a ten years old boy who really was in need of listening. He's always been reckless and stubborn. He never listened and always got himself in trouble.

Misty grew to love his stubbornness.

Her heart almost stopped beating when he slowly got up. Misty feared this-she feared the moment he'd have to leave would come so soon. It hurt. She didn't want him to leave. She didn't have enough of him yet. She knew she'd never have enough of him, but she wanted him to stay, to stay more.

"Where?" asked the redhead in a low voice, watching the young raven haired as he walked over to the balcony and stood against the door. The streets were still empty. It was four in the morning. They still had time. Misty was sure they still had time.

"They're waiting for me." His voice-it was smoky and hoarse, slightly croaky from the smoking habit.

No, he was leaving. Misty felt as if a bullet hit her straight in the heart. There was still time. It was too early to leave.

The redhead got up and joined the man she's loved for years. She hugged him from behind. He was so strong and big. It made her feel safe and protected. It was a comforting feeling. She loved it.

"I should go."

Misty tightened her arms around him. She brushed her red manicured hands against his washboard stomach. She felt every curve carefully and slowly.

"Don't leave." She shouldn't let him leave. He was going to leave her unsatisfied.

Like always.

She felt him bring his hand closer to his mouth. He pushed his head to the back and the smoke came out again, scattering into the air.

Misty was jealous. She was jealous of his assistant; she felt jealous of the female journalists who interviewed him; she felt jealous of the other female gym leaders, of Serena-of anyone and everyone around him. She was even jealous of little sweet Pikachu.

The cigarette-it got more care than she got. She was jealous of the cigarette.

"Misty, I should go."

She knew that, but she didn't want him to leave. She didn't care. She wanted him to stay, and love her more.

"Don't leave."

"I-"

"Then why did you come then? Why? Why are you so insensitive? Tell me!"

Ash turned around instantly. He looked startled. Misty brushed her hand over her cheeks, wiping off the tears.

"What did I do wrong do deserve this? Why do you enjoy so much hurting me? Why do you hate me? What did I do wrong? Tell me!"

"Tell me! Ash! Tell me!"

Ash looked her up and down. Misty followed him with her gaze as he walked over to the nightstand and smashed his cigarette against its surface.

"You don't even care! You just come here for the sex! You're a monster-you make feel bad! As if it's my fault!"

Misty's chest rose up and down roughly. She has said too much. She's been hiding those feelings for years. She had to tell him the truth about how she really felt.

"I love you, Ash. I'm crazy about you-I would die for you. I'm not even asking you to love me back..." Misty trailed off as Ash walked over to her.

She said after he brushed her hair behind her ear with his right hand. "... I just want you to care."

"I love you," he whispered, finally his face showing some emotion. His smile was weak, unnoticeable.

"I love you, Mist."

Those three words were enough for Misty.

"-But we can't be together."

-

//flips table

This one was rushed o:

Anyway. I don't wait for Pokeship Week to feel the Pokeship. I feel it all year //bats eyelashes