Chapter 1

Priest: gettimelam gettimelam....

All guest start to throw the rice mixed with turmeric powder and rose petals.. to the couple...  By giving their blessings......

The groom tied the nupitial thread with Mangalyam to the girl who was sitting  next to her as his bride......

The bride who was sitting next to her groom with joined hands and bowing head's heart beat is raising each second ..... She was very much anxious from the time she came to stage till now and the time when the groom tied the nuptial thread in her neck.....her blood pressure also shot up..... She was sweating in the AC hall..... She was praying to God that she didn't want to faint and embarrassed her family......

She was surronded with a group of ladies who were instructing his groom how to tie the nupitial thread......

She didn't even find his touch as there were more hands touching her back and helping him to tie the thread without touching the thread by them.....

He tied the nuptial thread in her neck and removed his hand from her....

She started to shiver when her eyes landed on her Mangalyam which touched her front after he removed his hands.....

She came out of her trance when she heard the priest's voice.....

Priest: kumkumam vechu vidunga...

He took Sindoor from the plate and applied Sindoor in her hair partition, forehead and in her Mangalyam as per instructions given by priest...

After that all rituals started one by one.....

They came around the havan by joining their pinky fingers....

He made her wear toe ring....

Both seen arundati....

After all procedures completed they take blessings from everyone....

First they went to groom father and mother....

Someone: Balaji un payanuku kalayanam nalla padiya mudichuthu.... Savithri unaku nalla marumagal tha vandhrukah ashirvatham Pannu...

They both smiled...

Balaji: enga ashirvatham epavum enga pasangaluku irukum....

All smiled...

Balaji: DHILIP..... kanna...

Dhilip: appa...

Balaji hugged him with tears....

Dhilip: ena appa...

Ba: i am proud of you kanna....

Dhilip smiled.... And felt happy..... This is the word every son are waiting to hear it from their father.....

Savithri carressed her daughter in law's hair...

Sa: HARINI ma.....

Harini saw her and smiled lightly...

Sa: santhosama iru da....

Harini smiled....

Sa: Dhilip en marumagal ah pathirama pathuko....

Dhilip smiled and lightly give his nod....

Then they both moved to Harini parents Ramanathan and Kanchana and got blessings from them....

They both smiled and blessed them with whole heartedly....

After that they move to Dhilip house and lightened the lamp and eat milk with banana and then they came back to Harini house and done the same and after that they returned to marriage hall and greeted all the guests and taken photos and finished their lunch and breakfast....