Chapter 5

The next day the sunrays came inside the room through the window.....

It directly hit Harini's face and she opened her eyes slowly and felt the weight in her shoulder..... she saw Dhilip head in her shoulder and his body partially above with her and his hand in her breast and cupping it and his leg was entangled in her leg....

She realised what happened before day.....

Before 24 hours she was in her marriage hall by laying next to her sisters and now everything changed in 24 hours.... she remembered the night how he forced himself on her after her refusal....

Her eyes started to tear up....

She slowly tried to gets up from the bed by Holding the duvet to her chest.....

Due to her movement Dhilip to woke up and seeing her who was struggling to get up...

He released her from his hold and laid next to her and saw her who was covering her front in duvet....

She get up and bend down to take her saree...

He can see her back from sitting next to her.....

He trace her back in his fingers making her stiffen.....

He moved near her slowly and hug her from back and kissed her back and earlobe....

Harini: late Ahchu....

Dhilip: oru round polam..... Va.....

He tried to pull her from back in one hand and move his other hand on her breast and massage it.....

She hiss in pain.....

Same time the door knock sound disturbed them....

Prema: Harini ma ..... harini ma enthiringa da Kovil ponum..... thambi a elupu da....

She said and moved from there....

Harini released her breathe when he remove his hand.....

She slowly get up from bed and covered her with duvet and slowly moved.....

Dhilip: yei en dress apadiyae neyae wash panidu....  wash panitu kulichutu va.....

She nodded and taken their clothes and move inside the washroom.....

After she went he again lay down till she came....

Harini broke down completely in washroom and cried for sometime and washed their clothes with pain in her abdomen and take hot bath for relaxing herself and came out after changed into nighty....

She can see their room was cleaned and flowers in the bed and everything was cleaned and their bed cover was removed and pillow cover removed and she saw Dhilip was sitting on the floor with only his tracks and talking in his phone.....

He Turned and see her.....

Dhilip: amma un marumagal vandhuta ne pesu.... na kulichtu varan..... Kovil ku ponum nu subash Anna vandhu sonnaru...

Sav: seri da kudu....

Dhilip put phone in mute....

Dhilip: amma tha... ne pesu.... na kulichtu aprm indha bed cover pillow cover Elam nanae thovachuran.....

Harini widened her eyes and see him....

He give her phone....

She took it hesitantly and see him who was taking the bed cover...

Harini: ila adhu...

Dhilip: nama use panathu namalae wash panidalam.... Pavam unga amma aprm.... Kovil pora apa suthama ponum nu solluvanga..... enga akka marriage la pathrukan apa theriyathu aprm Ragini marriage la tha purinjuthu..... avangala Elam kovil kelapitu amma ukanthu wash panitu irupanga..... adhu vendam....