Chapter 64

As it was a diwali day all the family members woke up early and waited in the hall to apply oil in their body by their mother.....

Kanchana: Ajay chithra vanga...

Both moved to the stool which kanchana kept.....

Both sit in their respective places and kanchana applied oil in their hair and kept turmeric paste and sindoor on their forhead....

After them Arun sit in the place and kanchana applied the hair....

Harini: yenga vanga...

She held the dhilip hand and started to move to the place.....

Ram: ila da thangam... Neyum maplayum inaiku thalaiku oil vechu kulika kudathu..... Masama irukura ponnu ku indha sadangu pana matom... Ne masama irukura Nala mapla nalayum oil vechu kulika kudathu...

Harini nodded....

Harini: apa nanga mothalayae kulichu irupomae time waste.... Chai... Vanga nga...

She dragged dhilip with her....

Dhilip chuckled and saw her by reaction and her over activeness from yesterday....

Dhilip: yei methuva d yen ipadi alapara panra nethu la irundhu ..

Harini: pattas vedika vendam..

She asked excitedly....

Dhilip: seri seri va kulikalam...

He take her to the washroom and helped her in the bathing and he too get bathed and came out the washroom...

Both dressed into the casuals..... And came out....

Kanchana and Ramanathan was waiting for them...

Ram: vanga mapla... Va kuttyma....

Both nodded and went with them near the samy stand....

Kanchana lightened the lamp and done the poojai and same time Arun too came down...

Ramanathan give thambulam to Dhilip and harini....

Dhilip bend down to touch their feet but Ramanathan stopped him and hugged him and blessed him whole heartedly...

Arun: adiyae avana pathu kathuko....

Harini: onu ku rendu per en vaithula football velayadranha enala Elam kumiya mudiyathu poda.... Vena appa amma va table mela eri nikka sollu na apadiyae touch panidran avanga feet a....

All laughed and Arun wrap his arms around her and touch her bump....

Arun: happy Diwali kutties....

Arun felt kick and he smiled widely and jumped in happiness and the same time Ajay and Chithra too came that time and see him.... Who was shouting in happiness...

Ajay: ena da Ahchu yen da kathitu iruka...

Arun: papa ngaluku na tha first wish pana ... Rendu perum othachanga...

Ajay glared him and move near harini fastly and kissed her bump...

Ajay: happy Diwali thangangala....

He too felt kick and smiled happiness....

Ajay: sorry da mama late panitan.....

He felt movement and smiled widely...

Harini: for your kind information room layae nanga enga kolanthaingaluku wish panitom.....

She smirked and Arun pouted and Ajay laughed...