Chapter 11

At the same time Arun came to the hall...

Arun: yei ena patha veetayae eduthutu poiruva pola....

Harini: kavala padathinga Anna unga veeta na eduthutu po matan..... appa amma enakaga potta nagai mattum tha eduthutu poran.... venum nah sollunga indha veetula enaku samantham ila nu eluthi tharan.....

Ram: Harini...

He shouted at her....

But she didn't budge and see Arun with straight eyes.....

Harini: unga sothuku pangu ketu vara matan Anna.... kalyanam Panikitu veeta vitu poga sonninga poran.....

She wiped her tears and went to her room....

Dhilip who went out for a call and came to see everyone with some unknown emotions.....

Dhilip: ena Ahchu mama....

They all saw Dhilip and composed themselves and smiled at him....

Ram: onum ila mapla.... Pesitingala....

Dhilip: aahn mama office la irundhu tha...

At the same time Cook who they booked for virundhu came to the house and start to discuss about the preparation for virundhu...

And so everyone left the topic and concentrated with other things ...

Harini slept soon as she was tired....

After finishing dinner Dhilip went to the room and see the bags she packed....

He felt bad for her..... he knows how the girls will feel when they leave their home....

He carressed her hair and kissed her forehead....

And slept by hugging her and next day beautifully dawned....

Karthik Prema came with Isha and all relatives started to come....

Chithra too came with her family and kanchana introduced her to Harini in laws.....

Prema helped Harini with her saree and make up....

Prema: kalai sonnathu...

Harini: ama akka....

She said and turned to the other side to take her phone...

Prema: yen d ipadi panra.... pora apa santhosama po... pudhu valkai d santhosama valanum....

Harini: santhosama tha akka poran.... paru epadi sirichutu irukan nu....

Same time Savithri asha ragini came to the room and greeted everyone and Savithri hugged Harini tightly....

Sav: en chello..... kavala padama va da amma va na irukan unaku..... na una nalla pathupan....

Harini: seringa athai....

After some formal talk and Savithri introduced Harini to all her relatives....

Harini sees Tara who was in Dhilip arms and move near them and lifted Tara and kissed her cheeks....

Tara immediately jumped on Dhilip making her gasp....

Dhilip chuckled.....

Harini: adi pavi adhukulla katchi maritiya....

Tara: chithi enaku chithapa va romba pidichruku....

Harini: apadiya....

Tara nodded and Harini kissed her cheeks...

Harini: Isha kutty enga....

Tara: Ishu vandhu shravan mama kuda vilayadura.....

Harini confused and see her...