Chapter 39

Harini and Dhilip life started to go happily with full of love and happiness... Each day their love goes stronger and stronger and their baby too grows inside harini womb strongly......

Dhilip started to help her in everything..... Starting from her morning brushing to night brushing...

He feeds her food with his own hands everytime... As there is balaji also with them he get so much time to be in house....

The new branch opening is shifted to after an year as he want to open that showroom in his child's name....

Savithri and balaji was very much happy to see their children all happy.....

Harini always have some fear that her mother in law will misunderstood her as her son always being sticky with her...

But she itself called him if he didn't come at lunch time correctly to feed harini and scold him.....

Savithri handled her mood swings and her cravings everything.....

Harini felt very happy to be her daughter in law..... After dhilip left in the afternoon.... She layed in savithri lap and Savithri tell her lot of stories about her childhood her marriage life her children attrocites.... They both spend quality time together.....

Nowadays she talk to her family also without fail......

Her brother marriage preparations was started in full swing..... It was in temple only with close relatives.....

Harini was going to complete her 3 month and her morning sickness is reduced....

They all getting ready to go for the marriage shopping......

Sav: harini ma....

Harini: sollunga athai....

Sav: neyum Dhilip um tha chithra ku thaali vangi kudukanum.... Adhu tha morai.....

Harini: ana athai Prema akka thana moorthavanga.....

Sav: avanga ena panranga nu kelu.... Moonu perum share Pani vangidunga da.... Nama aprm vena ethachu gift vangikalam.....

Harini nodded.....

Dhilip came from the room after getting all ready and take them to their textile shop as they was purchasing there.....

Harini: yenga athai sonnanga nama tha thaali vanganumama....

Dhilip: mm seri da vangidalam..... Nama kalyanam apa asha akka Ragini tha vangunanga so pathrukan.... Nalaiku thana vangurom apa vangikalam...

Harini nodded....

Dhilip: amma vera ethachu irukah....

Sav: ila da akka thangachi morai la irukuravanga tha Mangalyam vanguvanga adhu tha morai.... Ne karthi subash kita kelu avanga ethachu plan vechu irukangala nu.... Avangalum vanganum nu ninacha moonu perum share Pani vangidunga.... Aprm gift ethachu nama ajay ku vangikalam....

Dhilip nodded.....

Dhilip saw harini was very much silent and her face was very dull ....

Dhilip: harini ne ethachu Anna ku seyanum nu aasai padriya....

Savithri too saw her...

Harini nodded as nothing and stayed silent....

Sav: ena Ahchu da....

Harini: enga Anna 10 varushama work panraru athai.... Indha 10 years en school fees college fees enaku dress enaku ena thevaiyo elamae enga anna tha panum.... Ana na enga anna ku onumae pana mudila.....