Chapter 38

Harini was very happy to be in her home with Dhilip......

After finishing the dinner Dhilip and Harini wished good night to their parents they moved to their room.....

Dhilip locked the door and saw Harini was taking her night wear to change....

Dhilip slowly moved near her and hugged her from back gently...

Harini smiled and seen him in one eyes and ask what....

Dhilip: change pananuma...

Harini: vendama...

Dhilip: ethuku...... Epadiyum kaluta thana porom....

Harini blushed and turned towards him...

Dhilip: baby girl....

He said huskily and move near her.....

Harini: ok.....

Dhilip excited and try to jump on her but she stopped him by touching his chest.....

Harini: yei... Yei....

Dhilip: ena d....

Harini: methuva ok.... Papa iruku la.... So romba morattu thanama nadanthuka kudathu.... Enaku theriyum neenga one month ah kasta padringa.... Ana adhuku nu no roughness.....

Dhilip smirked at her and came near her and lifted her like bridal style....

Harini gasped and shocked ....

Harini: yenga....

She widened her eyes and held his shoulder tightly....

Dhilip: theriyum d..... Na epadi nama papa va hurt panuvan and nanum Google la search pana..... Pregnancy time la sex Nala endha problem um ilai ahama...

He placed her in bed gently and lied near her....

Dhilip: I will be very very gentle..... Ok ah ...

Harini smiled and moved her lips near his.... Dhilip too reduced the distance and their lips met....

Both kissed each other with full of love and passionate..... The kiss was so smooth that both forget their whole world....

Harini tap his shoulder indicating she is going out of oxygen...

He released her and both breathed heavily.....

He trace her face from her forhead to eyes nose and cheeks and then it landed on her lips...

She closed her eyes and started to breathe heavily by his touch...

Dhilip: kana thoranthu ena paru d....

He said by tracing her neck and it moved down from her neck to cleavage....

Harini shake her head as no and trace her on legs on another and closed her toes tightly...

Dhilip: baby girl see me...

He tell sternly....

By following his oder she opened her eyes and see him.... Without a second he crashed his lips on her and kissed her like there is no tomorrow....

Harini moved her hand towards his head and massaged her head and pulled himself more on her making him groan...

He slowly hovered over by kissing her and tasted her fully.....

He released her and attacked her collar bone and snuggled more to her nape by kissing her collar bone.....

She started to moan for him...