Chapter 74

Everyone reached their respective houses and slept like a log due to the tiredness....

Harini sleep disturbed when she hear the anklet sound...

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Chinnu start to shake her legs in the air and see the room curiously and shake her hands and legs and start to blabber in her language.....

Harini smiled and woke up from her sleep fully and sat in the bed....

Harini: ena pattu mulichutingala....

Chinnu see her and make sound ...

Harini smiled and lifted her and placed her lap and opened her zip....

By seeing that chinnu shake her hand and hit her breast.....

Harini smiled and positioned her to feed her.... Chinnu start to drink her milk hurriedly..... Harini without blinking seeing her....

After filling her tummy chinnu smiled....

Harini heart shaken a bit by seeing the innocent smile....

She wiped her loner tear and kissed chinnu Forhead lovingly and help her to burp and changed her diaper and removed her clothes and changed her into comfortable wollen clothes which Ragini sent for them and lifted her from the bed and took her out.....

There was no one in the house who woke up at that time.....

She opened the main door and see the early morning darkness and there is one piegeon was sitting in their compound wall.....

Harini: chinnu Anga paru pura....

Chinnu followed her mother words and see the bird....

When harini move front the bird flied high making chinnu squeal...

Harini laughed with her and sit in stairs....

Harini put chinnu in her lap and see her...

Harini: amma ku oru aasai chinnu ne seiviya.....

Chinnu listened her carefully.....

Harini: neyum indha pura pola indha ulgathula parakanum.... Ennaikum yarukagavum un goal ah mathikatha..... Appa amma ena sonnalum un manasatchi ku ena padutho adha sei... Ana appa amma solli kudukura good qualities a maranthratha.... Future la appa amma unaku pidkatha ethachu senjom nah.... Engaluku una puriya vei... Don't back off..... Yarukagavum un happiness a vitu kudukatha.... Same time un happiness kaga yaraiyum hurt panatha.... Ok princess.....

Chinnu made her sound making harini smile....

Slowly the early darkness faded and early brightness started to appear.....

Chinnu squrim under the sun rays...

Harini smiled and placed her palm above her face by avoiding the sun rays...

Slowly chinnu adjusted the sunrays and saw harini and hold her hand....

Harini: evalo kasta vandhalum adhulayum happiness a thedanum..... Happy ah irukanum... Be strong my princess.... Protect your brother.... Protect your father.... Protect your mother and moreover protect yourself..... Amma oda happiness un oda happiness la tha iruku ....

She said and kissed her forhead.....

Slowly harini get up from the place and went inside to her room and see the father and son duo sleeping peacefully.....

Dhilip was holding bommu carefully and both were sleeping like exact ditto... Which Made her smile...

Chinnu start to shake her hands and legs and her anklet started to made sound....