Chapter 66

Dhilip dropped harini at her home and went to his home and then their regular routine started.... Dhilip comes daily morning and evening to harini house and spends some time with her and on weekends savithri balaji comes to see her and relatives Everyone comes with sweets and snacks to harini....

Asha and Ragini come to coimbatore atleast once in a month to check harini and on January end Ragini went to US as planned....

Dhilip and his family went to Delhi to send off her....

Harini fought with dhilip for not taking her to Delhi but atlast she send them off from coimbatore itself....

Now harini was in her 8th month pregnancy 36 th week and her baby bump was grown big as there was two babies so she can not walk or sit without any support...

She is suffering so much due to that twins pregnancy and doctor asked her to come weekly once for check up....

Dhilip and kanchana take her to the hospital weekly.....

Harini wasn't able to sleep and she felt a little pain in back but she thought that it was a regular pain and didn't say anything to anyone.....Dhilip was giving her company to her by talking with her.... But she was in another world due to the continues torture of her babies....

Harini: kutties amma ku mudila konja thoonga vidunga da.... Please neengalum thoongunga.... Amma vena thatti kudukata...

She Patt her bump lightly....

Dhilip: vidu d konja neram la thoongiduvanga...

Harini: ama neenga yen Inga irukinga nalaiku office iruku la ...

Dhilip: yen d iruka kudathu ah ..

Harini: ila adhu....

Dhilip: chumma tha pasangala romba miss panran adhuku tha....

Harini pouted and sat silently while he talked with babies....

Dhilip see her and surpress his laugh and kissed her bump two times making her huff.....

When the clock hit 12 o clock....

Dhilip: happy birthday pondatti....

He wished her and kissed her.....

Harini smiled with tears and hugged him tightly.....

Harini: neenga maranthutinga nu ninacha....

Dhilip: epadi d marapan....

He kissed her whole face and pecked her lips and she too pecked his lips and smiled at him.....

Dhilip: Vanga vanga cake cut panalam....

He helped her to get up and went out of the room and see the decorations and smiled widely....

Chithra made her wear birthday cap in her head,..

All: happy birthday kuttyma...

Harini smiled widely and thanked them and harini cut the cake and see Dhilip....

Dhilip smiled at her....

Harini smiled and went near Ajay and show the cake to him....

Ajay: maranthrupan nu ninacha....

Harini: Elam birthday kum ne tha Anna enaku first.... Ne epovum enaku ini oru appa Anna... Adhu marathu....

Ajay smiled with tears and kissed her forehead and feed her cake first and eat from her hand....

Harini then feed to Dhilip....

Dhilip: appa amma ku kudu....

Harini smiled and feed kanchana and Ramanathan and then show it to Dhilip but Arun pushed dhilip and eat the cake and smudged her face with cream...