Chapter 21

Harini and Dhilip come out from principal room and went out...

Dhilip: kelambalama.... next week vandhu admission potukalam....

Harini: thx nga....

Dhilip: looseu... na tha sonna la.... unaku ena venum nalum na seivan.....

Harini smiled at him....

Dhilip: polama...

Harini: mm polam canteen poitu saptu polam enaku pasikithu.... kalaila saptathu Elam vandhi vandhruchu....

Dhilip: yen da ena Ahchu...

He touched her forhead and neck......

Dhilip: kachal kuda ilayae ma....

Harini: therila othukala pola....

Dhilip: ingayae sapdriya... veliya saptukalam la...

Harini; ila enaku oru juice mattum....

Dhilip: seri va.... he take her to the canteen and ask her to wait and move to the counter to place the order ....

Harini see Nila was sitting in one table....

She moved near her and stand before her....

Nila: ena venum...

Harini: hug venum.....

Nila smiled and get up from her place and hugged her while she hugged her tightly....

All Friends cheered for them...

Keerthi too came there and saw the scenario and shouted in excitement and the whole gang shouted for them in excitement....

Whole canteen see them..

Dhilip who turned to see what is the sound only to see Harini was with her gang and enjoying....

He stand silently and admired her....

Nila and Keerthi get cake for her and place it before her....

Nila: congratulations d pisasu ..

Harini: thx d ....

Keerthi: cut Pannu....

Harini nodded and searched Dhilip....

Jeevi: yara d thedra...

Harini: avaru tha.... juice vanga ponaru aala kanom....

Nila: un avaru romba nerama olinju ninnu una sight adichutu irukaru....

She turned and see Dhilip who was standing near one table...

Harini too followed her eyes and saw Dhilip.....

Nila: vanga boss unga wife neenga vandha tha cake cut panuvangala....

Dhilip: neenga enjoy pannunga nanga veetla celebrate panikurom...

He nodded at Harini....

Harini blushed and turned and took the knife.... and cut the cake.... and everyone celebrated her success....

The principal and some other professors along with chithra too came for the canteen for their break to see the students all celebrating their success....

So they moved to the other side of the canteen.... the principal noted Dhilip and invited him too with them as he was correspondent family friend.....

Dhilip smiled and saw Harini who was happily celebrating with her friends... he nodded at the principal and went with the principal, chithra and two other staffs..... to give some private time to Harini with her friends.....