Chapter 14

The next morning Harini woke up from her sleep and rubbed her eyes to get a clear view..... she opened her eyes fully and turned her face to see Dhilip standing before her with coffee and biscuits in the tray...

She immediately got up from bed but winced in pain....

Harini: ahh...

Dhilip: yei pathu pathu.....

He placed the tray on the table and helped her to get up....

She bite her lips in pain and covered herself in a duvet.....

Dhilip: ena da romba pain ah irukah.....

Harini nodded....

Dhilip: seri ne poi kulichutu va konja nalla irukum....

She nodded and searched for her dress.....

Dhilip: na Elam washing machine la potutan....

He said and lifted her from bed and moved to the washroom and made her stand and went out and took her towel from the cupboard and hung it in the hanger.....

He removed her duvet from her body and see her....

She was standing naked before him but this time his eyes didn't move down from her face.....

Dhilip: sudu thanni la kulichutu va ....

Harini nodded....

He kissed her forehead and went out......

She was seeing him without blinking after she woke up.....

Once he moved from the washroom....

She locked the door and goggled her mouth first for 10 mins and then she brushed and then took a hot bath...

She came out from the washroom after wiping her body and covered her with a towel....

She can see her dress in bed.... including her inner....

She embarrassed and changed into the dress and then Dhilip came inside with another coffee cup.....

Dhilip: vandhutiya..... andha coffee ariduchu adhu tha vera eduthutu vandha... va coffee kudikalam....

She nodded and both sit in the balcony and enjoy the coffee while he ask her to eat biscuits....

She too eats the biscuit by dipping into the coffee and eat it....

Harini: neenga yen idha elam panringa...

Dhilip: yen na pana ena..... ne night ena pathukura la.... so kalaila na una pathukuran avalo tha......

He smiled at her....

She too smiled at him....

Harini: oru vela na night ungaluku co operate panala nah ena panuvinga.....

Dhilip raised his eyebrows at her and move near her and give a hard lick in her hickey which his visible.... And sensually asked....

Dhilip: pana matiya.....

Harini moaned and her hair raised in her hand due to the goosebumps....

She come out of the trance when he was sucking her spot.....

She pushed him from her and turned his face other side....

Harini: chumma irunga....

Dhilip laughed and wrap his arms around her and sit close to her with his coffee cup in another hand....

She smiled and started to eat her biscuits......

Both talked with each other for sometime about their friends and college life....