Chapter 57

Ramanathan came to harini house and take dhilip and harini to the shopping as planned for their thala diwali and then they decided the baby shower Function.....

Kanchana and Savithri started their arrangedments for the function.....

Elders all went to shopping to buy the items for the function...

It was a day before their baby shower function........

Harini and Dhilip was fighting badly in their room....

Prema kalai who came to harini house to help savithri as they are conducting function in home so they have lot of work....  Asha and Ragini also came to the house that day for the function....

In the hall four ladies were sitting with the snacks and enjoying their fighting.... And meanwhile men are cleaning the house and chithra was correcting her students assignment papers as she has no time......

Harini: na poga tha poran...

Dhilip: mudiyathu harini... Enga room a vitu veliya po apa iruku unaku....

Harini: Inga parunga na threading panika tha poran ena panuvinga neenga... Ena pana kudathu nu solrathuku ungaluku rights ila....

Dhilip: ne ena kandravi vena paniko ana threading vendam...

Harini: adhu onu kandravi ila....

She throw the pillow towards him..

He budged and throw it another corner....

Dhilip: nalla irukura moonji a etho Kanda cream pottu moonji kaluvitu varuva adhuku peru facial unaku.....

Harini: oru 5000 selavu pana mudiyathu ah unga Nala enakaga....

Dhilip: harini amount prechanai ila ne evalo va selavu Pannu but no threading and end of the discussion.....

Harini: dei erumai Maadu en Nala pottu kuda veika mudila da.... Inga paru....

She shouted.... Show her forhead to him....

The four ladies seen each other.....

Rag: I am disappointed akka unga training romba mosama iruku....

Asha: ena Prema...

Prema: yei na ena d panuvan...

Asha: innneram Avan seri ma nu solli iruka vendam...

Kalai: ana akka unga thambi romba mosam Pavam en thangachi....

Asha: ama oru threading pana ivalo porattama.... Apa waxing ku Elam ena agumo.... Pavam en Nathanar....

Again four ladies see their room....

Harini: unaku en Mela pasamae ila poda....

She started to cry.....

Dhilip: delivery mudinju Panikalam d.... Ipo pana adhu unaku ini valikum....

Harini: delivery pain e thanguran... Onu ku rendu sumanthutu irukan..... Idhunga rendum vayithula poranditu irukunga andha pain e thanguran idha thanga matana.....

Dhilip: baby girl...

Harini: please da mama.....

Dhilip sighed and wrap his arms around her and pulled her towards him and kissed her side head...

Harini clutched his shirt tightly....

Dhilip: rendu perum romba settai panrangala....

Harini: romba.... Threading mattum panikuran facial kuda vendam.....