Chapter 73

Everyone was getting ready for the naming ceremony of the prince and princess of Dhilip and harini....

They reached before day at guruvayoor and booked the hotel room near the temple....

At early morning 2 0 clock itself they stand in the queue to see the god ...

The two minions who were usually sleepy at that time.... Unusually not sleeping at that time and giving different sounds....

Dhilip lifted his son whereas as Karthik had their daughter....

Karthik was talking with chinnu like understanding her blabbering and all admired the duo.....

When they were going before the god every man removed their shirt....

Shravan: ayo amma kuluruthu na Elam remove pana matan....

Shank: aprm ulla vida matanga.... adhuku tha baniyan poda sonna ketiya ne....

Isha: shravan en shaul pothiko.... Indha ....

She give her Shaul which she pinned for her kutty lehenga..

Shravan removed his shirt and wrap himself in her shaul.... And Isha helped him to cover himself properly.....

Savithri smiled widely by seeing the duo prayed for the god for her wish to complete....

Shravan: apa bommu ku kaluti vidunga.....

Asha: dei adi vanguva Avan kolanthai da....

Shravan pouted and all went inside the temple....

The priest placed bommu and chinnu near god krishnar feet....

Harini smiled with tears by seeing her favourite god and prayed whole heartedly for her children.....

And then they came out from the sannathi....

They went near the hall where they booked for the function....

Priest: Thai maman a ukara sollunga...

Ajay nodded and sit in his place...

Arun: apa nanu...

Arasu: nanum nanum....

Dhilip: seri seri moonu peru ukarunga ....

Suja: ana mama rendu papa thana iruku... Engaluku theriyama oru papa olichi vechu irukingala....

She nudged him and raised her eyebrows...

Dhilip glared her and pinched her cheeks hardly making her wince in pain and pouted....

Harini: ama na tha moonavathu papa po....

Suja glared her...

Kam: velayadunathu podhum.... Nalla neram poidum.... Ajay Arun arasu ukarunga....

The trio seated...

Harini placed bommu in Ajay lap and chunnu in Arun lap...

Arasu kneeled centre of Arun and Ajay and hold each baby....

He see suja and laughed teasingly.... Making her shows her tongue out.....

Priest: chakkarai thanni thottu veingo...

Ajay first did you bommu and then to chunnu and Arun too done that followed by arasu....

Priest: per kathula sollunga....

Ajay see Harini and Dhilip who smiled at him...

Ajay: DHIYANSH.... DHIYANSH.... DHIYANSH....

He wispered in bommu ears ...