Chapter 7

Harini was a third child of her parents and a typical upper middle class family to settle their daughters life first....

Her first brother Ajay who was at the age of 32 was in love with some girl for the past 8 years and he was waiting to marry her for the past four years and her second brother was already 27 and already their relatives started to ask about his marriage....

Both men fed up with the constant pestering from the relatives....

Their parents decided to marry their daughter first as soon as she completed her degree....

Harini wasn't aware about the happenings in the family as she was enjoying her college days and teenage life......

One day all went to their relative marriage function and Harini was enjoying the function with her cousins...

Arun see Dhilip who was talking with someone....

He smile widely and move near him and hit his back....

Dhilip turned to see Arun and smiled widely...

Arun: dei epo da coimbatore vandha sollama kollama....

Dhilip: night tha vandha appa oda relative marriage..... ne enga da Inga....

Arun: mapla enga side relative da.... Athai payan.....

Dhilip: oh nanga ponnu side da...

Savithri came to see dhilip seen arun and smiled happily.....

Sav: Arun....

Arun: aunty....

Sav: epadi iruka pa....

Arun: nalla irukan aunty.... Neenga epadi irukinga..... Uncle enga...

Sav: Inga than pa irundharu.... Aprm....

Before they could talk further kanchana came in search of Arun and found him who was talking with them and called him....

Kan: Arun ena panra va family photo eduthutu vandharalam....

Arun: mm amma.... amma ivanga savithri aunty Dhilip oda amma aprm ivan Dhilip..... aunty enga amma....

He introduced both of them...

Kanchana smiled by seeing them as she already knows about Arun's friend Dhilip.....

Kan: vanakam ma ungala pathi neraya solli irukan...

Sav: vanakam ma..... aprm....

Both talked for some time and both ladies mingled with each other instantly after found that they are distant relatives.....

All take group photos and kanchana take savithri to her family and introduce her to everyone.... savithri introduces her husband Balaji to kanchana and Ramanathan and all settled in one circle and talk with each other...

Kan: kuttyma....

Kanchana called harini who was crossing that side with her gang.....

Harini who was enjoying her ice cream with her cousins came there by licking her mango stick ice cream and seen her.....

Harini: ena amma....

Arun: en thangachi da....

He introduced her to Dhilip...

Dhilip nodded and see her....

After seeing new faces Harini hide her mango stick ice Cream and sees them....

Kan: ivanga nama Arun oda friend family da.... en ponnu anni....

She introduced her to Savithri......