Chapter 17

First time triple update in JOURNEY AFTER MARRIAGE.😍😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.... I hope everyone likes Dhilip and harini.... 😍😍😍🙏

Thank you for your wonderful comments and feedback.....😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I love you all my dear chellakutties......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enga enaku hugs and kisses kuduthutu story kulla ponga pakalam..... 🫂🫂🫂🤗🤗🤗🤗.....

Harini: yenga....

She shouted...

Dhilip: kathatha nu solran la...

He slapped her hardly making her feel down......

Chumma prank panen 😉😉😉😉😉......

Vanga story kulla polam..... 😉😉❤️

Dhilip: unaku sorru podrathuku kuda enaku vakku ila nu ninachutiya harini....

Harini shocked and widened her eyes....

Harini: yenga....

She raised her voice and saw him....

Dhilip: dress mathitu va...

He said and went out from the room with utmost anger on himself and her too.....

Harini wiped her tears and changed herself into the kurthi and finished her light make up and combed her hair and braided it neatly.....

She checked herself and started to move and then suddenly something strikes her and she hit her forehead and again came back to the dressing and applied sindoor in her hair partition.... And checked her nuptial thread.....

Even though she changed her Mangalyam into the chain but she still wears yellow thread as per Dhilip's family traditions.....

She come out of the room only to see Dhilip was sitting in sofa with closed eyes.... She turned and see the dining table only to see all the things are already cleaned.....

By hearing her anklet sound he opened his eyes and seen her...

Harini: ready nga...

Dhilip: polama...

Harini: mm polam.....

Dhilip nodded and got up from sofa and take his car key and went out....

Harini followed him and both went out....

Dhilip: ne lock panitu va.... Na car eduthutu varan....

Harini: bike la polam la...

Dhilip: things vechu kondu vara mudiyathu.... Kastam....

Harini: mm....

Dhilip went from there.....

Harini locked the door and checked for twice and moved towards the gate....

She opened the gate widely for him to go out....

Dhilip went out from the home and parked the car outside.....

Harini closed the gate and locket it and come near the car and climbed inside the car...

Dhilip: polama...

Harini settled herself in the seat and closed the door and wear the seat belt....

Harini: mm polam...