Chapter 69

After getting freshened up Dhilip came to the hospital to see Harini and babies who were sleeping peacefully.....

Nurse asked only two to stay in the hospital and others can visit at the visitors time....

So kanchana and Dhilip stayed in the hospital and others moved to the house and the total family was in cloud nine.... Asha too came from Bangalore....

Dhilip always be with harini side and take care of her like precious doll..... And both the babies were very much healthy so the couple was very much happy.....

Harini woke up from sleep and saw him....

He sit next to her and kissed her forhead with smile.....

Harini closed her eyes in bliss and smiled peacefully.....

Dhilip: epadi iruku d.....

Harini: vayithula papa Ilama enamo Mari iruku...

She pouted ...

Dhilip chuckled....

Dhilip: seri vidu oru rendu varusham aprm marupadiyum pathukalam....

Harini widened her eyes and hit his chest made him laugh....

She smiled and both see the craddle where their lifeline were lying....

Harini signalled him to see the babies.....

Dhilip nodded and moved near the cradle only to see his daughter awake but not crying...

He slowly lifted her and sit next to harini....

Dhilip: mulichuta d ana kanna thorakala ini.... Ana paren alugama iruka..... En rajakumari chamathu la....

Harini: ama sonnanga....

Dhilip: yen d.....

Harini: ena paduthi eduthuta nga nama chinnu... She pouted and see him....

Dhilip: yen d ena pana...

Harini: bommu ku first paal kuduthutanama... So madam paal kudikavae ila aprm Kenji ketu kudika vecha..... Bommu nalla payana seekiram paal kudichutan ana iva romba neram panita....

Dhilip: apadiyah...

He sees chinnu and asks.....

Dhilip: ena chinnu amma va romba tension panriya ne...

At the same time chinnu opened her eyes first time and see her father....

Dhilip widened his eyes and see him...

Dhilip: yei papa kanna paren ....

He bend down little and show it to harini....

Harini smiled widely and see him....

Harini: operation theatre la patha aprm ipo tha pakuran... Apadiyae unga kannu tha avaluku... Light brown....

Dhilip: apo pathiya....

Harini: pasanga porantha aprm light ah conscious vandhuchu doctor pasangala en nenju la vechanga first touch kaga..... Apa pathan.... aprm marupadiyum mayangitan....

Dhilip nodded and kissed harini forhead and then the baby crying started....

Dhilip chuckled and see harini...

Harini: adiyae avaru en purushan d... Podi....

She lightly touches her cheeks and pokes her feet.....

Chinnu started to cry loudly that made her brother woke up and cry....

Dhilip gave chinnu to harini who lifted her carefully and he moved to bommu and lifted him and settled next to Harini....