Chapter 36

Dhilip reached Harini's house in 25 minutes.....

He parked the car and ran inside.... Kamatchi paati who came with Sakthivel to stay in Ramanathan house saw him and was shocked..... Both went inside hurriedly.....

Dhilip ran to the harini room....

Dhilip: harini....

He see her who was crying silently and her family was standing next to her.....

Harini turned her head towards dhilip and saw him and again start to cry loudly....

Dhilip panicked and rushed to her and hugged her tightly to calm her down...

Dhilip: harini ma.... Ena da ena Ahchu.. yen alugura.....

She clutched his shirt tightly and sobbed in his arms.....

Dhilip: yei ena Ahchu nu sollu d..... Bayam paduthatha....

Harini: enaku.... Enaku bayama iruku.....

She cried ...

Dhilip: bayama iruka... Ethuku..... Yaru Ahchu ethu ahchu sonnangala...

He see her parents and brothers....

Arun: ila da nalla tha irundha sudden ah morning alugura onumae purila...

Kan: kanavu ethachu vandhuchu ah harini.....

Kam: kanchana po poi viboothi eduthutu va.... Pulla bayanthruka pola....

Kanchana nodded....

Kan: seringa athai....

Harini: ila kanavu ila...

Dhilip: aprm ena da....

Harini: enaku rendu nala vomit varala thalai suthala.... Papa ku...

She weeped....

Harini: papa ku ethachu....

Dhilip widened his eyes by understanding her fear....

Everyone shocked to hear her fear.....

Kamatchi paati laughed and hit her head who was in Dhilip arms.....

Kam: yen kuttyma vandhi varala nah papa ku ethachu ayiduchu nu arthama....

Harini raised her face from dhilip arms and see her by resting her head in dhilp chest....

Harini: yenga.... Ena nu kelunga ivanga kita....

Dhilip: paati..

Kam: yen maharani ketka matingalo..... Ne enkita pesura vara na solla matan....

Paati evily smirked at her...

Harini breathe heavily in anger and see Dhilip.....

Harini: indha kelavi ta ketka.... nama hospital ke poikalam vanga..

She shouted and get up from the bed and hold his hand and drag him.....

All shocked and see her....

Harini see savithri and balaji was standing at her room door step.....

Bala: harini ma paati kita apadi Elam pesa kudathu..... Ena Ahchu nu kelu...

Harini: mudiyathu mama.... Epadi black mail panranga nu parunga....

Dhilip: harini periyavanga ena solranga nu ketkalam la....

Harini: enaku bayama iruku hospital polamae....

She started to shed tears....

Kamatchi paati sighed and came before her....

Kam: ne masama tha iruka nu arikuri vanthi mayakam mattum ila neraya iruku..... Idho ipo ne ipadi alugurathu aprm bayapadrathu.... Ethukumae bayapadatha harini ipo bayapadra.... Alugugavae alugatha harini alugura aprm ne urine pora apa check paniya.... Light ah colour Mari irukum aprm un nenju ku adila la karupu ah irukum.... Idhu Elam gavanichiya......