Chapter 48

A week with family went in blur..... And the day of Ajay Chithra's marriage came....

Harini succesfully completed 3 months of pregnancy and she is stepping into her 4th month pregnancy....

Dhilip was sitting before her in dressing table and she is standing before the mirror with her blouse and inskirt.... And doing her make up...

Dhilip: kalyanam unga anna ku inaiku..... Nyabagam irukah...

Harini glared him.....

Dhilip: aniyayam panatha d... Late aguthu la kelambanum...

Harini: poramai na ungala vida alaga iruken nu....

She twisted her lips and start to drape the saree which she already took prefleat....

Dhilip: ne onu alagu ila.... En ponnu oda alagu tha un mugathula theriyuthu....

Harini: idhukagavae payan tha pathukonga.....

Dhilip: avanum apa ena mari handsome ah irupan... Adhu tha ne alaga iruka...

Harini: yaru neenga handsome.... Etho enga veetla ena force Pani ungala en thalai la katti vechutanga.... Ila ungaluku Elam ponnae kadaikathu....

Dhilip: ethey una....

He moved before her and pulled her towards him and crashed his lips.....

Harini smiled in kiss and move her hand towards his neck and massaged his hair making him groan.... Both kissed each other passionately and Dhilip released her when they are out of breath....

Both joined their forheads and chuckled.....

Harini wiped his lips which had a lipstick....

Dhilip: ready agalam va....

He started to help her in dressing.... While she adjusted her make up....

Finally Dhilip pinned jasmine flowers in her hair.....

Dhilip: alagu devathai....

He gently hugged her from back and both seen each other in mirror...

Harini: Nana ila en ponnu ah....

Dhilip: en pondatti romba alaga irukura Nala tha en payan handsome ah irupan....

Harini Chuckled and kissed his cheeks....

He smiled and both take lot of selfies and came out only to see Balaji was glaring them from hall....

Bala: kalyanam inaiku.... Nyabagam irukah...

Both smiled sheepishly....

Dhilip: appa nanga mattum tha ready ayirukom mathavanga Elam ini ready e agala... Yarum varala...

Harini: adhu thana enga elarum... Na poi kuptutu varan mama....

Bala: avanga Elam Kovil ku poi 1 hour ku mela aguthu... Nama tha pending.... Enaku andha car la space ila.... Vandhu edu da vandi a....

He shouted dhilip and went out fastly....

Dhilip see harini and pouted and she too pouted....

Bala: dhilip harini...

Dhilip: vandhutom appa...

Harini: vantan mama...

Both hurriedly went out.... Dhilip went to his car where harini closed the door and balaji moved to open the gate....

Harini climbed inside the car and they moved outside and then balaji locked the gate and climbed inside the car...

Bala: ena da kuttyma ipadi ah late panuva...