Chapter 77

It has been more than 9 months since the babies were born and the lives of Dhilip and Harini was very much happy.....

They celebrated their first year anniversary with their babies in their favourite boat house villa in Allapy for two days......

Babies started to crawl in the whole house on the result of that the furniture in the hall and dining table everything moved to their terrace..... There is no furniture in the hall and dining except the mat(pai), bed and pillow.....

They can crawl anywhere there without any disturbance and Dhilip attached mini gate in kitchen entrance, main door and staircase from both up and down.....

As it was a Sunday babies were sleeping in their room and their four sides of the cot is covered with pillow and our two love birds are sleeping in their attached mini room naked after having the memorable night.....

Harini first woke up from the sleep and see dhilip who was sleeping by sucking her nipple...

She blushed and lift his head from her breast and made him lay down in bed...

She adjusted his hair and kissed his forehead.....

Harini: appana mariyae pullainga.....

Dhilip: ama en pullainga la....

He opened his eyes sleepily and see her and again pulled her towards him and hugged her.....

Harini giggled.....

Harini: dei kd Paya....

Dhilip: sollu d kd ponnu...

Harini: I love you da...

Dhilip see her with smiled and kissed her forhead lovingly......

Dhilip: love you more baby girl.....

They both forget that the door of their mini room is opened and their children can crawl....

Here on another side.....

Bommu woke up from his sleep and searched his mother father and he can't found them....

He started to turn and see chinnu was sleeping...

Bommu: hajjevh...

He shook her but she didn't budge and sleep like a log by laying like a star fish after ruined her mother sleep till 3 o clock....

He pushed the pillow from his side and move from his place..... After several failure attempts finally he pushed the pillow and tried to get down from the cot and fell down....

Luckily their whole floor was covered with bed by dhilip...

Dhilip customised bed size according to their room and place it in floor and above that their cot is placed....

Flashback....

Harini widened her eyes by seeing the designer placed the bed in the room fully and than they measured the cot size and dig the hole in four side of the bed to adjust the cot...

Harini: yenga ena nga idhu ethuku.... Onu ah bed irukatum ila cot irukattumae....

Dhilip: en pasanga tharai la thoonga kudathu avanga kattil la thoonganum ana adhe samayam keela viluntha adi pada kudathu..... Aprm keela verum tharai la thavirutha mutti valikum adhuku tha...

Harini hit her head and went out...

She smiled after escaping from his sight....

Harinimv: loose purusha ana cute purusha....