01. BOSS ML

MON'S POV :-

Once in Eternity... (a song)

I almost sang this song out loud when I arrived at the office of a well known digital company and the cold air was blowing. While the content production department team is showing me around the office, my eyes and ears are not focused on the introduction, but all my attention is on the boss's office, my idol's office.

"What is your name?"

"me?"

"Didn't you hear me?"

My mentor, her name is 'Yah'. She glares at me, but notice that I'm still focused on the boss's office. She seems to understand that I might ask about the frosted glass room with the dim light inside.

"Did you feel cold looking into that room too?... You're just an intern. I don't think it's necessary that you need to contact boss ML"

[note:
ML= Mohm Luang - The last title of the Thai royal family or the son of a king's great-grandson.]

"Boss ML?"

"Yes, we call her Boss ML, did you know that? Is she really that famous?"

I nod my head and smile. Of course... I also know Boss ML She is the reason why I had tried as hard as I can to work here.

Nobody knows how hard I tried to be like her.

"If I pass the training program, can I meet her?" i asked yah

"Well. Mon is your name, right?" Yah smiles at me, revealing her crinkly eyes that make it clear she's older than I am. "Sure, if you pass the program you'll find her, but why will you meet her? I don't know why an intern would have reason to communicate with our boss if it is not important.

"No chances?"

I'm disappointed. How can I find her with her being boss here? My duty is to follow the team. Bit who knows I might have another chance, right?

"No way."

i smiled at my thought. Yah looks at me and smiles too.

"When you smile, it lights up the room. Unlike ML who never smiled, has she ever been happy in her life?" she laughs quietly at her own joke.

"Khun* Sam... Ah... Boss ML" I'm trying to call her like the others to blend in here. "I saw in many interviews that she smiles alot."

[Note: 'Khun' is a formal pronoun used before the given name.]

"Yeah only when she is forced by the situation. Normally, she is never in the mood to cheer us up that's why she looks better in her room."

Why did I feel that Yah doesn't likes khun sam? For me, my heroine is so lively. does yah knows that For all these years I have followed my khun sam closely. There's nothing about her that I don't know.
I even know that she just got back from a Japanese restaurant... I'm following her on Instagram.
"You said I might have a chance to meet her but... When?" i asked changing the topic.

Maybe tonight Mr. Kirk, the owner and the business partner of the company, is going to bankroll a party to celebrate because our company has hit the target this year. Sadly not the annual trip to Hokkaido." she said sounding sad?

she looked like she was dreaming of a fairy tale. Looking at the current economy, I felt empathy for the entrepreneur. Just one party is enough for me.

As I'm passing the boss's room, the door suddenly opens for someone I was expecting to see. My heart skiped a beat when i took a glance at her. Now I'm looking down shyly like I'm afraid she'll recognize me.