08. MOTHER OF CRABS

MON'S POV:-

"I beg you to stay with me upstairs tonight... Please."

It was already beyond my expectations to be able to work in the same place as Khun Sam, but sleep in the same bed as my education and lifestyle reference? I'll tell you the truth, Khun Sam's house was not what I expected. Because the style and tonality are so different from what I have read in her interviews for example: they said that her style is contemporary and colorful.

This house is contemporary in style, but the color is filled with an earthy tone. Most things here are gray. The only colorful thing I see in this house is red lipstick. Even her pajamas I'm wearing are earthy in color.

"Mon do you like pink?"

"What?"

"Well your underwear says yes."

She lifts my panties with her two fingers. I forgot them in the bathroom. I rushed to take it from her hand. What a shame.

"S-sorry, I left it in the bathroom."

"I just wanted to know, so I asked. I wonder why girls like pink so much." she asked

"I didn't mean to say I like it."

"No? But your purse is pink, your compact powder case is pink, your pen is pink, everything is pink."

"You know me well Khun Sam."

She stops for a moment and smirks.

"I'm being your fan, maybe."

How long will she tease me?

"I am tired."

I put an end to the conversation, folded my panties, and tuck them under my work dress to hide them.

"You go to bed early. But usually you answer my messages even at 1 am."

"You texted me first, so I reply to you. That's it. Now which side can I sleep on?"

"On that side." She points to the side of the bed next to the window. I look at her and I know what she's thinking.

"Afraid the hungry ghosts are watching you through the window, huh?"

"I'm going to hit you." she glared at me

I am shot by her gaze. It doesn't scare me though, but I start to laugh as I lie under the white blanket, which makes it feel like I'm sleeping in a hotel. And her light, unique scent is making my heart race.

Her scent is so good.

While I'm lying in bed, she paces around looking for something to do. So I asked her:

"Aren't you sleepy Khun Sam?"

"No. It is not my bedtime."

"You sleep too late. It must be the reason for your headaches."

"I can't sleep without medicine." she spoke while looking for her medicines.

"This is not good for you Khun Sam. Come, lie down. If I sleep first, you'll have to deal with the hungry ghosts alone."

She muttered something and lies down on the bed. She turns off the main light and leaves the bedside lamp on. I think this light will disturb us to sleep. So I dare to reach across her to turn off the lamp.

"I am going to read a book. Why did you turned it off?"

"We will sleep. You need to sleep now." I took the book out of her hands and placed it on the nightstand. Then I pulled her body down for her to sleep.