22. CONTENT

MON'S POV:-

Since Jim's wedding ceremony, I haven't spoken to Khun Sam anymore. On that day, Mr. Kirk insisted on taking me home and he did. Khun Sam hasn't come to work for 3 days. Everyone in the office is surprised by her absence, she rarely misses work, even when she is sick. But now she has disappeared.

Doraemon: Are you feeling well?

And yes... I got no response. Three days of silence have passed, we haven't texted each other, but since I care about her, I decide to be the first to give in.
I get no response, just an indication that the message has already been read.
What happened between us?
Why did I tell her what I was feeling? Why? She didn't do the same... Are we really fighting? If it's a fight, it's the longest since we met.
Even though we may have fought, I still worry about her. It's been three days and she hasn't come to work, she's home alone. Is she taking care of herself? When I think about it, at night I go to Khun Sam's house without permission. The yellow car is parked in the garage. It means she's home.

I'm so excited, like it's the first day of work.

Ding dong...

The doorbell is ringing and my heart is pounding at the same time. Quickly, the door is opened by Khun Sam, who is surprised to see me.

"Why are you here?"

"Do you often receive visitors?"

"Never."

"Then why are you so surprised to see me?"

"Ahh..." She falls silent and changes the subject. "It's already late. Why don't you go home?"

"I'm worried about you Khun Sam."

"..."

"You haven't been to work for a few days. I was afraid you were sick and alone. It would be better to have me here to take care of you."

For a moment, Khun Sam looks at me like she appreciates the idea. And then, she returns to normal and shrugs.

"I had a headache so I decided to stay at home and rest. It's already gone. I am fine."

"Okay..."

silence..

"Do you want me to leave?"

I say this with disappointment and a shaky voice. The beautiful woman in front of me sighs and strokes my face gently.

"Why is your voice shaky? I said nothing."

"You didn't invite me in."

"Ah..." She rolls her eyes and pulls me by the hand. "In between. I'm sick...so I'm having blackouts."

But The beautiful qnd handsome woman in front of me doesn't look sick at all. But now I can't be angry anymore. So what does she have? Why was she missing? No chance of her telling me the truth, even if I ask I won't get an answer.

"When are you going back to work?"

"Tomorrow."

"Are you better?"

"I'm getting better." She looks at me and asks. "You care about me?"

"Yes."

"It feels like we haven't spoken in a long time."

"You never talk to me first."

"Neither you."

"Today I spoke, but you did not answer me. Are you mad at me?"