38. TO BE ANNOUNCED

MON'S POV:-

I returned to our stay alone. Earngeai, who is talking to the birds outside, looks at me curiously before heading towards me.

“Forgot something?”

“No, I just felt a little dizzy. So I let Khun Sam go to the market alone.”

Now I'm so depressed. She feels something strange about me and asks.

"What's it? Why do you look so upset? It's your vacation, isn't it?"

“Ah…” I don't know how to answer this question, so I look away and see that Kainlong is still circling Khun Sam's car. “Kainlong is very interested in Miss Duan Pen.”

“Miss Duan Pen?”

“It's the name of the car, Khum Sam named it Duan Pen, the nickname is 'The one who lights up the sky'.”

"Beautiful name."

Earngeai is laughing and I smile too when I think of the lovely person the car is named after.

“Kainlong is obsessed with Duan Pen. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be circling the car like this. But she likes to ridicule, she can't see who is richer or better than her.” Earngeai shakes her head and laughs. “Looks like I'm going to have to buy a new car. How much is it?"

"I don't know. I've only heard that it's expensive.

The hostess continues to look pensively at the yellow car. I look at the little girl, who's acting like she's going to buy it, so I'm a little taken aback.

"You will buy it?"

“If Kainlong likes it, I'll buy it for her.”

Wow, what a spender.

"Looks good. Being able to spend money on the people we love is something I want. I want to be able to do the best for Khun Sam, but I couldn't afford something like that.”

"Why are you saying that?"

“I'm acting like a little girl. Ah… I'm so poor, on the other hand, Khun Sam is so rich. There is this class difference between us.”

“You think too much. Nowadays, there is no such thing as class.”

“You say that because you have a house, you have your own business…”

“Before, I didn't have anything you see… Unlike Kainlong, she was always rich.” Earngeai looks at the other girl. “Because we love each other so much, she sacrificed a lot to live here with me.”

“Is she really that rich?”

"Millionaire. Seeing that car means she misses her old life.” Earngeai said this with a bit of sadness and hurries to hide it with a smile. "What? I'm calming you down, why am I sad all of a sudden?"

“Have you already married Kainlong?” This is the question I'm still curious about the answer to because I don't believe girls like us can have a traditional wedding ceremony. “Married as a man and a woman.”

"It's real. That ridiculously rich girl asked me to marry her.” She shows me the ring with the letter 'K' on her finger. “She kept her promise. I said I wanted to get married, so she married me.”

“No one objected?”

“We had several obstacles, but we managed to overcome them all. In the end, love is about two people. Class, money, status or whatever is nothing. We do not include money or assets in the basis of our relationship. For Kain and I, we just love each other… from the soul… I'm not sure what word to use to express our love.”