09. THE GANG

MON'S POV:-

We were looking at each other under the warm light. Khun Sam is so close to me, my heart is beating faster and faster. And i fell like I'm going to pass out any second. She is too close and staring at me with her beautiful brown eyes. It's like they say: I'm melting like ice cream in summer.

"Are you sleepy, bunny?"

"Y... Yes."

"There's gunk in your eye." she said plainly

"Seriously?!" Embarrassed, I wiped my eyes immediately. Khun Sam is going back to bed. Then she lies down on her side and turns her back to me. "There was nothing. You are kidding with me?" i asked her
"I am going to sleep. Have a good night, bunny."
What? Why is she like this? I looked confused at her, turned off the lamp and cover myself with the blanket.
Well, what happened? I do not know how to explain...

The next morning...

I woke up to the light coming from the window. I rush to my feet as i realized that it is not my house. The noise coming from the shower in the bathroom is also the reason for waking me up.
Oh... I'm not dreaming. I spent the night here at Khun Sam's house and I'm lying in her bed.

I'm excited and confused at the same time, but it soon passes when Khun Sam emerges from the bathroom wearing a gray T-shirt and navy blue sweatpants.

"You woke up late. You had said that you wake up every day at 4 am to go to work, it seems that it is not true. Did you lied to me, bunny?"

"It's because of you... Why did you wake up so early?" I'm looking into her tired eyes, even though she just got out of the shower her brown eyes don't lie.

"You look tired, like you haven't slept well."

"Nobody could sleep next to you, bunny. You snore in your sleep and it sounds like thunder."

"Have you ever seen thunder?"

"It's like Aesop's Fable."

"Is there thunder in the story?"

"It has a talking mother crab, why shouldn't it have thunder?" she said

Why did I have to wake up early to discuss how I snored last night? So I end the conversation by going to the bathroom, but...

"You can wear my clothes. It's not good to wear yours again."

"It's not good? Because?"

"They are not clean. It is not good to wear old and dirty clothes. It is unhygienic."

Right... I nod in response, even though I'm still confused. I take a 15-minute shower and brush my teeth with a new toothbrush she left for me, then i headed to her walk-in closet. Inside there are only clothes in gray tones.
Where is red? Where are the red clothes?
In magazines she said that she liked red...
I grab a T-shirt and a casual sweatshirt that matches her style. It would not be appropriate to wear jeans. When I come out of the bathroom, she looks at me for a moment and says.
"Are you kidding me."
"Ah... it's the gray clothes in your wardrobe. It's your style, how dare I play with that?"
"Its comfortable." She walks past me to the bathroom, grabs and puts on a sport jacket. "See? Now we are different. We are not dressed as a couple right now."

I feel ashamed after hearing what she said. Why? Why am I ashamed? It's because we're dressed like a couple.
While I'm uncomfortable, her phone rings. She looks at her phone, seems to recognize something, then looks back at me.