35. I HEARD EVERYTHING

MON'S POV:-

Silence hangs in the air. Mr. Kirk looks at Khun Sam and laughs in disbelief. Even his face looks like a blank paper now.

“No really, how are you guys dating?”

And Mr. Kirk stands up and looks down at my collar and sees my untidy shirt. Now he must be putting the whole puzzle together in his own head.

“That means… before I came in, you two were…” Mr. Kirk rubs his head. "Like??"

“Mr. Kirk.”

I try to move closer, but he takes a step back as if he's in shock and disgust that I'm coming near.

“Mon… I don't think you and Khun Sam will… will…”

"It's over, Kirk."

Khun Sam emphasizes so that Mr. Kirk, who has been his boyfriend and friend for so long, accepts. Mr. Kirk doesn't answer, but leaves without saying anything, leaving Khun Sam and me alone in this awkward situation.

“Khun Sam, you shouldn't have told him.”

“One day he would know. We're not going to be able to keep this a secret forever."

“But we should have found a better way to tell him.”

“Then should we get down on our knees to tell him? I am a Mhom Luang. I do not do this."

What the hell?… I look at my beloved and shake my head indicating that I'm fed up with her. She fails to understand the point. Then I start adjusting my skirt and buttoning my blouse. Khun Sam crosses her arms and glares at me.

“We are not done yet lady.”

“If you want to share our secret with Mr. Kirk, I've explained everything. There's no reason to complicate it.”

“I already understood that.” Khun Sam prevents me from buttoning my shirt. I look up and see her licking her lips. “As for us, we will continue where we left off.”

“Ah! How quickly your mood changes! You were so angry just now.”

My shirt is unbuttoned by her hands while I'm confusedly numb.

“I was mad at him for not leaving.”

“So mean. You just said that I should dress appropriately even outside office hours and you hit my forehead. Don't expect me to give in easily.”

“The situation forced me. Don't be moody now.” Khun Sam continues unbuttoning my shirt. I pretend to resist a little because I know I can't resist her for long. “Oh! A new bra?”

I rush to cover it with my hands.

“You are so observant. Even my bra doesn’t slip.”

“You never wear a gray bra.”

“I know you like this color.”

“Are you reading my mind?” Khun Sam unbuttons two buttons on her blouse, revealing a new bra that surprises me. “I also bought a new bra.”

"Pink."

“The first pink one in my life. But I can't bear it if there are cartoon characters or flowers.”

Then she pushes me passionately towards the table, before throwing everything on the floor and saying something under her breath.

“Oops.”

“Are you really going to do that?”

"Is not cool?" She presses my shoulder to lay me down on the table. “But it will be even better if we do it here, on the table.”