32. RECONCILIATION

MON'S POV:-

I'm so mad at her that my tears flowed without a single hiccup. Khun Sam looks at me guiltily, but she tries to look away. I do not hesitate in the decision to go back to my house with Nop without giving an explanation.

Nop, is ignored by me. I didn't say anything to him on the way home, because I still think he was the reason, as he started to piss off Khun Sam. And my best friend seems to feel guilty, but I still haven't forgiven him.

This is our first serious fight since we started our relationship. I didn't think it could be this intense. What she said affected me so much that I couldn't eat or sleep. I cried all night and missed a whole day of work because I'm too tired to do that. And the rumors spread to the PP gossip group. Everyone tried to contact me, but I didn't respond. I'm not ready yet.
Until now, I haven't wanted to talk to anyone, not even her friends, but… someone else is calling me.

[Mon… I already confessed everything to Sam.]

Mr. Kirk calls me in a muffled voice, as if he's been scolded by Khun Sam. I don't even want to talk to him, because he's the cause of all these problems. But he's my boss… it's hard to avoid him.

[I confessed that I am Ronaldo, A nice guy and explained to her about the rumor that was going around the office. I was afraid Sam was going to misunderstand you. But when I confessed, she got even angrier and yelled at me… 'Bastard'.]

“It's not a hurtful word. It's better than catchy, unfaithful, treacherous.”

I said this with a forced laugh when I remembered what Khun Sam had called me.

[I just wanted to tell you not to worry. I clarified everything for you. I'm so happy to see Khun Sam jealous for me. But I don't want Khun Sam to hate you. To me, you are like a beautiful little sister. I don't want to disturb you because of me.]

What he said it, it makes me feel guilty because he's so good to me. After the anger, I now calmed down and sit slowly on the bed while talking on my cell phone.

"I'm glad she understands you now."

[You didn't go to work because you're scared to face her, right? Don't worry, she knows everything now. I told her it was my fault. You can relax and go back to work normally.]

“Thank you very much, Mr. Kirk.”

After hanging up the phone, I don't feel any better. I'm still lying in bed doing nothing until there's a knock on the door. My mother has her arms crossed at my door.

“It's already late. You haven't showered yet. Why didn't you go to work today?

“I said I'm sick.”

“You're pretending to be sick, aren't you? Any problems at work? Or did you fought with ML Sam?”

I look at my mother, who speaks fondly of Khun Sam. If she knows what Khun Sam called me, will my mother still adore her like this?

"Yea."

"My God! Are you that close to her to the point of fighting? Oh, you must be, since you stayed several days at her place.”

My mom saying that embarrasses me. If Khun Sam was a boy, it would mean that we were living as a couple.
But it's not different. With men or women.

“Fighting for what?”

"It was not a big deal."

“It must have been. Otherwise, she wouldn't be waiting for you downstairs.”