26. TO LICK

MON'S POV:-

I arrived at Khun Sam's house and already told my parents that i would be staying at Khun Sam's place tonight. They are not worried about me. But they still don't know that I'm spending the night at my first girlfriend's house.
Why am I feeling guilty?

"

What's wrong? Why is it so quiet."

she asks me while she's drinking something in front of the fridge. I get scared when I hear Khun Sam, who is now my girlfriend, talking to me.
When the status changed, everything seems to have changed.

"I'm not thinking about anything."

"Hm let's go up then."

"Hey?"

"Shower before bed."

She said slowly. I am shy and so ashamed. Does she really intend to sleep cuddling all night? It's only 6 pm.
Too early to sleep.
When she realizes I haven't moved. She comes to me and pulls me by the hand.

"Let's go." she says in a whiney tone.

When we are in the room, Khun Sam lets go of me and goes to shower as usual, I follow her. As I said before, she has some of my clothes in her wardrobe. Her house is already my second home.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Why were you scared?"

I leave the bathroom and face Khun Sam right in front of me. We are almost the same height and she has her head tilted.

"Why are you standing there?"

"Waiting... What took you so long in the shower?"

"I always take a long time in the shower."

"No. It took much longer today." I smile because she was waiting for me.

"I was just taking my shower, did you miss me?"

she is silent

"Why are you so quiet?"

"I'm thinking about how to respond. Because my answer might confuse you."

I am smiling satisfactorily. It's so adorable to see her trying to communicate with me. Sometimes she is sorry. When she said that she liked me, I understood that she hated me. But when she said she hated me, I was hurt that why too. It will be difficult for her.

"Should we make a deal?"

"There is?"

"Now that we are in a relationship, I want to have more privileges than everyone else."

"About what?"

"Now, if you have something you want to say to me, you need to say it directly and bluntly. Just tell me."

She's a little confused about the deal, but it's not difficult at all. However, I have been waiting for her answer for a long time. So I try to explain.

"Just tell me directly, can you?"

"It is not so difficult."

"Well, I promise you, if you want anything, just tell me the truth and I'll do the same in return."

"Anything?" As if she had something in mind. "Accordingly."

"Then..."

"...Then, we should go to bed now."

I look at the clock on the wall. It's 7:30 pm... Why does she want to go to sleep so badly? I do not know what to do.
I am embarrassed? We are just gonna sleep.